Rate Dr. Bruce E. Fishman

Dr. Bruce E. Fishman's Ratings

Best doc around...really cares and the most knowledgeable professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1746301].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2014

I was visiting from out of town and I tripped on a staircase and twisted my right ankle. My son took me to Family Urgent Care in Encino. I was promptly seen, had x-rays done, given a cast, sandal shoe, and crutches and was on my way. Dr. Fishman is the best!! He helped me heal completely. Heather was great too! I healed in 5 weeks - no problems. Thank you Dr. Fishman and Heather and the staff for all your help. L.H. (Florida)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1746300].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2013

The best doc i have ever been to. He is rated top 100 in the nation. I have to say my experience was great and they treat you like they really care. doctor fishman really cares about what he is doing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1746299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2011

CAME TO SEE DR. FISHMAN AT HIS NEW OFFICE IN ENCINO. MY 5YEAR OLD DAUGHTER FELL ON THE PLAYGROUND AT SCHOOL & BROKE HER WRIST. DR. FISHMAN DROVE IN FROM HIS OTHER OFFICE TO FIX IT. HE & HIS STAFF WERE SO KIND & GENTLE TO MY DAUGHTER & FAMILY. DR. FISHMAN HAD TO APPLY A CAST. I CANT THANK EVERYONE ENOUGH. SHE DID GREAT!OUR FAMILY HAS BEEN PATIENTS HERE FOR THE LAST 6 YEARS. THANK YOU FOR THE WONDERFUL CARE. THE R. FAMILY

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1746298].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2011

Ive been in a few times and must say, If u want quality u have to pay for it. I can also say is there really a doc's office that doesnt have a wait? I mean come on. Dr. Fishman is very strait forward and will state the facts. try going 2 a hospital that wait is outrageous and take a look at the EOB's after the hospital rapes u, its in the high thousands. He is reasonable guy, of coarse he must be doing something right since he is so busy. if a business is slow people dnt want to go cause they say somethings wrong. If its busy then were to busy to waste our time waiting. wake up people if your sick and need to feel better the wait and price should be the least of your concern. you cant put time or price on health or your life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1746297].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2009

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1746302].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009

First of all, be prepared to wait AT LEAST AN HOUR AND A HALF BUT USUALLY TWO HOURS in the waiting room GUARANTEED. There's very little parking so you'll need to visit the meter at least once. As for the service, I would never go back to him. He's not rude or anything, just completely mentally absent during the appointments. By the end of the appointment, you have to remind him what you talked about at the beginning of the appointment, even though he'll only spend 5-10 minutes with you. I've seen him around half a dozen times and I bet I could send someone else in my place and he wouldn't even know the difference. He's just collecting paychecks, and lots of them. He only works on Mondays and his receptionist told me he has a different patient booked every 5 minutes- literally! That's why you wait minimum two hours. Don't expect him to return a phone call or a fax either, even if it's an emergency. The x-ray room is filthy too. Don't bother, go to a real doctor in a real hospital.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1746296].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2008

Dr. Fishman took a lot of time with me with my bad foot. He was friendly and knowledgable. He took a conservative approach by sending me to physical therapy and prescribing orthodics for my shoes. He did not recommend either injections or surgery. He took a wait and see if physical therapy works approach, which I greatly appreciated. He has an excellent "bedside" manner in that he assumes that I know something about myself. There isn't a trace of arrogance. I felt as if he really has my best interests in his heart and that he knows what he is doing. I like his conservative approach in that he didn't recommend surgery. He helped me to understand my X-rays. All in all I think he is one of the best doctors I have ever met.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1746295].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2008

I wish his offices would schedule longer appointments for each patient and perhaps leave one or two time slots for urgent same-day appointments. Dr. Fishman seems to get further behind with each patient he sees, due to his consideration & time spent with each patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1746294].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2007

I went to see Dr. Fishman who was recommended by a friend. My son fell and fractured his elbow very badly. I found Dr. Fishman and his staff, professional, warm and very caring to my son. We were very concerned because of the severity of the fracture. My son healed 100 percent and I can't thank Dr. Fishman enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1746293].votes_count ]]