Dr. Patricia Buckle

Rate Dr. Patricia Buckle

Dr. Patricia Buckle's Ratings

She deserves her "5's" She is an amazing lady and a wonderful doctor. She may not remember me and my husband when he was sick, but I will never forget her. She rates 10/10.

Submitted April 15, 2007 | flag

Couldn't have been better. Put my mind at ease when I was in critical care in the hospital. Told me things no other doctors would. Terrific bed side manner. I only wish I could've seen her for follow up once I left the hospital. I can't say enough good things about Dr Buckle.

Submitted March 13, 2007 | flag

I first saw Dr. Buckle at the the Grey Nuns Hospital for a blood clot in my leg. She was so knowledgeable and helpful. She spent more time with me during the three times that I have seen her than my GP has in 15 years. She is even willing to make appt's on her days off if necessary. When's the last time you had a doctor do that for you? Would highly recommend her.

Submitted Jan. 2, 2007 | flag