Dr. Kim Papp

5 1 3.4

You may also like

Rate Dr. Kim Papp

Dr. Kim Papp's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr Papp for almost twenty years and find him to be personable, he has a good sense of humor and takes the time to explain things to you. When he enters the examination room before he asks you if you have a particular health concern he will put you in a good frame of mind with a friendly like "how are you doing" accompanied by a smile. I like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2810095].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

Well Lets see, after waiting 8 months for a appointment then Doctor Papp was 2 HOURS late because he wanted to have second lunch or some stupid thing . Then he gives me 4 choices for my mild psoraisis, 2 being trials that I would have to pay out of pocket to be on, the other has a one in three chance of making my hands, nose and ear swell to 3times their normal size. then the last one I got I have a 1 in 50 chance of it damaging my liver, I went with that one. He gives me the prescription and the blood work sheet, and I'm on my way. I go to get the prescription filled and he has the wrong date on it ( by like a year) and then he didn't even sign it....
And my doctor wonders why when he gave me the referral to him I called him the king of lying jack asses. If you get a referral to him, turn it down his seriously the biggest jerk ever.
If he ever gives you a prescription check it before you leave.
Oh and I intend to call his office and make a formal complain because this is ridiculous

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2781717].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

I would advise anyone in the Kitchener area to stay away from this man. He is a crook, nothing more. No bedside manner, lies constantly and is only concerned about making money through his clinical trials. I was put on one after years of this man not being able to help me with even mild psoriasis. Then after years of basically no treatment I qualified for one of his studies. During this time I developed a serious side effect and when I came in he denied the drug can do that, brushed it off and sent me home. It ended up being g an infection. Other than that the medicine did clear my skin and he promised that once the trial was over I would still receive the medication free of charge and that he already set everything up with the manufacturer. Trial ended and he played dumb like he never said that, and went and prescribed some pills which are also given to cancer patients. All he cared about was getting me in the study. Stay away!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2763670].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Seems to be knowledgeable, BUT... He interrupted and did not listen to all my symptoms before starting to diagnose. At least he agreed I had an atypical symptoms. Rushed through before I was finished asking questions. Said he "didn't want to argue" and it "wasn't important" when I tried to explain symptoms that I didn't think fit his impressions. But I think it *IS* important to be accurate, moreso for a specialist. If his diagnosis was true, my current treatment shouldn't have worked as well as it did nor have longlasting benefits. We had different goals for the appt. Since my condition had improved since my referral 6 months ago, there was nothing much for him to treat, but my goal was to still find out what happened, perhaps why, and what I might do in future if this happened again. He was not much interested in helping me with my questions. Given the long waitlists for dermatologists in KW, if I do have another severe acute problem, I would get a referral to Toronto or a larger city.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2696234].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2015

I was referred to him almost a year ago and I was told the earliest appointment they had was almost a year later. Last minute on a Friday I got a voicemail that the appointment was now on Monday a week earlier than it was originally booked for and at a time I couldn`t make. So an entire year was wasted waiting for an appointment. Apparently he was going on vacation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2644806].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2014

I saw the doctor for the first time and he was great

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2622842].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

I've been a patient of his for over 3yrs. Kim Papp is an amazing Doctor as well as an individual. He connects with you on a personal level, very comforting. Everyone in the office are such a friend group. As if they're one big family. A comfortable setting indeed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2621410].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2014

Heard that he was not nice - so wrong. I enjoyed his sense of humour. Felt very confident about his diagnosis, Although one time I had to wait for one hour, I was told that another patient required more time. If I have an issue, the staff is quick to make me an appointment. The staff is awesome!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2572580].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2499461].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

Seen him 3-4 times and NOT ONE time did he help me, or prescribe a working medication. I am a student and don't have medical insurance, and my case is not severe (although my scalp has broken out horribly). I don't have 10% of my body covered so I don't qualify to be his guinea pig for the trials. He rushes me out and doesn't even listen to what I tell him. My GP has prescribed me medications which have worked for my scalp, and even for my nails. According to Papp there was nothing he could do for the nails, because they're too thick and medication wont get through. I told him what topicals I used for my scalp, explained that they stopped working...so he prescribed the same thing I told him no longer works. Then my GP found a new product and after that stopped working about a year or 2 after I went to Papp as a last resort and AGAIN he prescribed me the very first ointment I ever used, the one I told him stopped working 5 years ago, on two separate occasions he did this same thing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1746638].votes_count ]]