Rate Dr. Kim Papp

Dr. Kim Papp's Ratings

I was referred to him almost a year ago and I was told the earliest appointment they had was almost a year later. Last minute on a Friday I got a voicemail that the appointment was now on Monday a week earlier than it was originally booked for and at a time I couldn`t make. So an entire year was wasted waiting for an appointment. Apparently he was going on vacation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2644806].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2014

I saw the doctor for the first time and he was great

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2622842].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

I've been a patient of his for over 3yrs. Kim Papp is an amazing Doctor as well as an individual. He connects with you on a personal level, very comforting. Everyone in the office are such a friend group. As if they're one big family. A comfortable setting indeed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2621410].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2014

Heard that he was not nice - so wrong. I enjoyed his sense of humour. Felt very confident about his diagnosis, Although one time I had to wait for one hour, I was told that another patient required more time. If I have an issue, the staff is quick to make me an appointment. The staff is awesome!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2572580].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2499461].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

Seen him 3-4 times and NOT ONE time did he help me, or prescribe a working medication. I am a student and don't have medical insurance, and my case is not severe (although my scalp has broken out horribly). I don't have 10% of my body covered so I don't qualify to be his guinea pig for the trials. He rushes me out and doesn't even listen to what I tell him. My GP has prescribed me medications which have worked for my scalp, and even for my nails. According to Papp there was nothing he could do for the nails, because they're too thick and medication wont get through. I told him what topicals I used for my scalp, explained that they stopped working...so he prescribed the same thing I told him no longer works. Then my GP found a new product and after that stopped working about a year or 2 after I went to Papp as a last resort and AGAIN he prescribed me the very first ointment I ever used, the one I told him stopped working 5 years ago, on two separate occasions he did this same thing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1746638].votes_count ]]

Submitted March 9, 2013

Let me start by saying I have been too and seen alot of doctors, with my condition, from birth and I am now 48. Dr Papp and his staff are the best at what they do and very professional. If I have a question it gets answered. If I have a concern it gets dealt with. If I need anything they take care of it. The most important point I have to make is the patient comes first ...not the Drug Company.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1746637].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2013

I first saw Dr.Papp when I was in a drug study for my Psoriasis. Once I was done the trial I began treatment. My first treatment was working then stopped. So I switched to a different medication. Unfortunately I had to stop the meds due to being short on money. I can't complain at all about him, he's always been caring, and each time he greets me he seems to remember me. I mean he must treat a lot of people but he makes your case important. He's always been very helpful and I'm grateful to be able to be under his care. Thanks!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1746636].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2012

Unprofessional rude and uncaring doctor that only cares about his study drugs. If you get a side effect he will deny it has anything to do with the drug. SCARY!!!!!The last thing you want is to be experiencing side effects and being told it has nothing to do with the drug.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1746635].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 7, 2012

I have been seeing this gentleman for a clinical research for psoriasis. The drug has worked wonders on my (very) severe case which no one could help me with for 10 years. I was screened very well before hand, tests and such. He did not spring any needles on me like someone said in a rating below. Now everytime I come in and he see's my healthy skin he claps his hands and is genuinely happy that I am well. He is caring and prompt. his staff are all very professional as well, and friendly. I cannot believe half the ratings on here because they are so outlandish and downright mean. Mister Papp has authored a book on psoriasis, "The Canadian guide to psoriasis". Excellent read, he gave me a signed copy on my last visit. Just another gesture of this gentleman's benevolence and good nature. He is very empathetic, which seems to be a lacking characteristic these days in a field where it should be a prerequisite. Thank you Kim!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1746634].votes_count ]]