Rate Dr. Scott B. Baron

Dr. Scott B. Baron's Ratings

The absolute BEST cardiologist. He cares about his patients and takes the time to talk to them as well as listen. He welcomes questions and input from patients as well as their family. Has a very calming manner about him and explains procedures well. He is my mother's cardiologist - we met him when she had a mild heart attack and he was the attending physician who performed the stint procedure on her - one of the things we love about him is he listened when Mom said she wanted to get off the pills, that she didn't feel good on them and told him what she was doing to lower her blood pressure herself. She was able to totally go off the pills --- slowly ---- with much work - diet including exercise --- she's now 87 and still up and running with good checkups.

Submitted Dec. 16, 2009 | flag

Dr. Baron is one of the leading Cardiologists in northern Ca. Incredibly smart and takes his time with you during exams. One of the most dedicated doctors I've known. Voted by his peers as one of Sacramento's "Top Doctors". If I ever end up needing a cardiac intervention, Dr. Baron would be the only choice for me. He's really the best.

Submitted Jan. 2, 2007 | flag