Rate Dr. Kenneth B. Chapman

Dr. Kenneth B. Chapman's Ratings

Horrible experience. He spent less than 5 minutes with me. I will not be coming back.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2014 | flag

Wonderful Doctor!!

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

he is a great doctor and the staff is very nice and helpful and the place is very clean. i am very satisfied with the doctor and the staff. thank you

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

Dr.Chapman has saved me from having to go on SSDI by helping me manage my pain from a rare bone/blood cancer. While he is best known for his work on spinal issue- I must say he has found the combination of pain patch and oral medication that enables me to be largely pain free without feeling all "drugged" and sleepy. I am able to continue working full time in my normal capacity. I have sent other friends to him with the same results. He is a champion. The PA's are equally talented and I am comfortable doing all my follow up with them.

Submitted May 23, 2014 | flag

Wow! What an amazing doctor! After going through 10 doctors I finally found dr chapman! Dr chapman has helped me significantly with finding the root to all my pain! All other doctors made me feel like I was a liar. Dr chapman took me seriously and got me the treatment I needed. The staff is amazing too! What wonderful people. I travel over an hour away to see dr chapman! If I can recommend one doctor who will actually sit down with you and take time to explain the issues your having and actually find the root of the pain, dr chapman is the one! Dr chapman is a life saver! I can not thank him enough for what he has done for me and how he treated me! If your looking for that doctor who actually cares and who is well educated , then go visit dr chapman!

Submitted Oct. 29, 2013 | flag

Dr. Chapman is a wonderful doctor. He has helped me immeasurably with managing pain. I am able to walk any distance I choose because of his exceptional care and treatment. I am grateful for his expertise.

Submitted July 31, 2013 | flag

I came to the doctors office with a pain level of 8-9 and I could hardly walk. After being interviewed, I was completely assured that this was the procedure for me. Dr. Chapman and his assistance both explained my problems to me in a manner that I could understand. It is now 24 hours since my treatment and my pain level is at 3-4 with no pain in my lower back and I can walk pain free. I have had back pain since Jan 5,2013, now I am feeling the least amount of pain since then. The personnel at this office were so concerned about me and my suffering that they could not do enough to help me be pain free. There were kind, courteous, extreme professional and efficient in all of their duties. The office has an extreme professional athmosphere, it was not a long and boring wait as in most offices, in fact it was quite nice.

Submitted April 5, 2013 | flag

Dr. Chapman is one of the few doctors that takes the time to listen and offer options.

Submitted March 18, 2013 | flag

Four years ago I was in so much back pain that I was prepared to go for spine surgery. Physical therapy and over the counter medications didn't work. I was diagnosed with spinal stenosis, a herniated disc, and spondylolisthesis. I spoke to two doctors who both recommened surgery but after doing some research I found that it only had a 30-50% success rate. My internist and my physical therapist then recommended Dr Chapman to me. Dr Chapman took the time to explain all of my options. He is one of the most caring Doctors I've ever met. Everyone in the office is equally caring and professional. After receiving Epidural injections periodically, my pain was greatly reduced and I was abe to avoid the risky surgery and continue working and enjoying my life.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2013 | flag