Rate Dr. Geraldine Daniel

Dr. Geraldine Daniel's Ratings

Extremely disappointed with Dr. Daniels. She did not take the time to familiarize herself with my condition. She is unable to treat complex issues or unwilling to be proactive in finding solutions. She lacks empathy and is quick to make harsh judgements. She has made unprofessional comments while letting her personal beliefs and emotions get in the way of doing her job. I was once confident in her as a doctor but have realized her personal opinions have clouded her overall judgement in treating patients... And for all you chronic pain sufferers out there, be aware this doctor told me it was "I'm my head" worst possible choice of words!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2535140].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2014

Dr Daniel is a wonderful doctor and individual. She listens, is caring, makes suggestions and knows her stuff. She is helping me through a very difficult time in my life right now, both physically and emotionally. Her staff is also top notch.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1747983].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

Very knowledgeable and helpful. An excellent doctor. I have been going to her for 10 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1747982].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

I have been fortunate to have great GP's in my life, but Dr Daniel is the best Family doctor I have ever had. And I am picky - I work in the health care field. She is a wonderful person, very helpful, knowledgeable, compassionate and has excellent follow-up skills.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1747981].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2011

I have been with Dr. Daniel for 10 years, and am very thankful to have her as my doctor. She is very compassionate and thoughtful, and is always willing to give me lots of time, and her full attention. My whole family sees her, and we've had not one complaint. I can't imagine anyone having a problem with her practice, unless they are irresponsible with their health, rude, impatient, or unwilling to listen to her advice. I'm sure she is not always perfect, but in 10 years, 5 of us have never had an issue! And we are all in excellent health as a result. Thank you Dr. Daniel!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1747980].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2011

The best doctor I've ever had. I would keep her even if I moved out of the area!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1747979].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2010

I am very happy with Dr. Daniels. What makes her special is that she takes the time to look at the whole picture. She asks questions about my relationships and state of being. She is caring, patient, knowledgeable and light hearted. I trust her because I know that she cares about me. I feel very lucky to have her as my dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1747978].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2010

I am another patient who is so thankful for Dr. Daniel. I too have been called at home to see how I was, or called in for a check up. With so many people having difficulty finding an available, considerate, knowledgeable and caring doctor, I feel very fortunate for mine and recommend her all the time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1747977].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2010

I feel fortunate to have Dr. Daniel as our family physician. She is easy to talk to, listens well and never makes me feel rushed. If she is unsure about something, she will look into it and follow-up. The receptionist is great too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1747976].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2009

Dr. Daniel is the best. I can't imagine anyone having a gripe against her. She carefully, attentively, knowledgeably, empathetically and cautiously (time-wise) listens to concerns - even those about other family members, which can have an impact on my own health! That IS the Big Picture, as far as I'm concerned! I am thankful and fortunate to have her advising me with any health concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1747975].votes_count ]]