Rate Dr. Karen A. Heveron

Dr. Karen A. Heveron's Ratings

My 3 boys have had Dr. Heveron since my oldest was born in August 2002! We all absolutely love her!!! She is a mom herself and makes you feel so comfortable. I have never met a more down to earth doctor and all my boys love to see her, even when they are sick and would rather not go anywhere. That is one thing they have never gave me an arguement about doing. They are disappointed if she is not able to see them because they have such a great relationship with her. The entire staff is wonderful and have always been able to help. I would highly recommend Dr. Heveron to anyone!

Submitted Jan. 11, 2013 | flag

The clinic itself is not as good as this doctor. Typically, we have to wait. My son has had Dr. Heveron for 11 yrs now and she is awesome. My daughter has had her for 6 yrs. She is a great doctor.

Submitted Sept. 1, 2010 | flag

Dr. Heveron is a wonderful pediatrician. My children absolutely love her. We love the office so much that my husband and I changed our primary and my OBGYN to the same group practice. I cannot recommend Dr Heveron and the rest of Tri River enough.

Submitted Feb. 19, 2009 | flag

Dr Heveron is smart and has an excellent bedside manner. She is gentle and fantastic with children.

Submitted March 22, 2007 | flag

Always on time and returns calls. She is patient and will take the time to answer your questions. Her advice is realistic for parents of today.

Submitted March 18, 2007 | flag

I trust this doctor completely. She has an incredible way with the children. Is caring and thoughtful.

Submitted Jan. 1, 2007 | flag