Rate Dr. Ross Horton

Dr. Ross Horton's Ratings

Although the results of my surgery with Dr. Horton went well, I was not impressed with his attitude. He refused to listen to my concerns and he was very rough with me. Day of surgery, he was late and said that he did not have time to give me any barbiturates even if I had requested them prior to scheduling the appointment. A few weeks after surgery, I went for a check up and I was in so much pain I almost fainted when he manipulated my hand. And even when I was crying, he smirked at me.
I am glad the results of the surgery went well. My hand is as good as new after months of physio. Dr. Ross is a good surgeon but definitely not a people person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2694134].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

I had gynecomastia surgery in march 2012 and Dr Hotel ton did an amazing job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2588610].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

I found doctor Horton's staff to be very accommodating when I first made my appointment. When I went in for my consultation Dr. Horton explained everything thoroughly to me and took time to answer my questions. When I explained that I was scared of needles he offered an alternative for my anesthesia. He followed up the day after my surgery with a personal phone call. Great patient care would recommend him with no hesitation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1748475].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2012

very professional,very proficient,very good at what he does and with good results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1748474].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2012

I wOuld definety recommend Dr. Horton. I had 2 body contouring procedures done by him throught the recommendations of people. I have to say that he is a very good surgeon when it comes to body shaping and you know you are in good hands with Dr. Horton. He will take a good care of you if you have any complication. I was very amazed by his after care. His staffs are very friendly and make you feel at ease at all times. I would definitely recommend Dr Horton for any body sculpting procedure. He is awesome .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1748473].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2012

Absolutely recommend!!! Each step has been postive, from consultation to surgery, the staff is amazing. I look forward to visiting for follow ups. I will definitely return to Dr.Horton for all my procedures in the future! I am absolutely ecstatic of the results of my breast lift/implants. I chose Dr.Horton after many of my satisfied friend's work!! Thank you!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1748472].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2012

Dr. Horton was my personal saviour. After giving birth at a very young age I had severe loose skin on my tummy and saggy deflated breasts.After carefully considering several different doctors who sometimes charged consultation fees, which he didn't, I was impressed by his thorough knowlege empathy and stellar refernces from previous patients and pictures provided.I was also made to feel very cared for by Janet and Anna, his staff members.I had the mommy makeover which is a breastlift with proline mesh and cohesive gel implants which to my knowledge is not performed(mesh) locally by any other md.This is like an internal bra and is fabulous.He did a full tummy tuck with lipo and it looks amazing he even addaed a cut look in the centre with a nice line. The aftercare is 2nd to none, they have rolled out the red carpet at every turn. Thanks for making my life so much better and giving me renewed confidence and youth back. Natasha

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1748471].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2011

I have been using Botox for over 6yrs. A friend recommended I see Dr. Horton for the injections. I gave it a try. I have to admit I was spending less (but a Dr. was not injecting me). I love my new results!! I have a lifted brow, diminished frown lines but still have minimal movement so "the frozen" look is gone!! No one knows I am injected now. Glad I made the switch. Have pre booked my 4 mos appt.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1748470].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2011

Dr Horton is awesome! I had a mini tummy tuck and a breast lift with implants. Unfortunately I developed an infection (through no fault of Dr H).His care was amazing. Anna and Janet are also awesome. I would not hesitate to refer anyone to Dr Horton, he is such a nice man and he is excellent at what her does. My results are better than I could have ever imagined. Thank you to everyone at Metrotown Surgical Centre :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1748469].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

Dr. Horton is THE MAN.. a few days post op and I can already see that my results are AMAZING. He did what other doctors said wasn't possible and the results exceeded my highest expectations. In addition he's a very cool guy, has rock star staff, the best equipment in BC. He also doesn't over charge and doesn't even charge for a consultation (I spent over $600 on consults with other doctors). I had a couple body contouring procedures and have to say that he's at the top of his game.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1748468].votes_count ]]