Rate Dr. Ross Horton

Dr. Ross Horton's Ratings

I found doctor Horton's staff to be very accommodating when I first made my appointment. When I went in for my consultation Dr. Horton explained everything thoroughly to me and took time to answer my questions. When I explained that I was scared of needles he offered an alternative for my anesthesia. He followed up the day after my surgery with a personal phone call. Great patient care would recommend him with no hesitation.

Submitted Oct. 31, 2012 | flag

very professional,very proficient,very good at what he does and with good results.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2012 | flag

I wOuld definety recommend Dr. Horton. I had 2 body contouring procedures done by him throught the recommendations of people. I have to say that he is a very good surgeon when it comes to body shaping and you know you are in good hands with Dr. Horton. He will take a good care of you if you have any complication. I was very amazed by his after care. His staffs are very friendly and make you feel at ease at all times. I would definitely recommend Dr Horton for any body sculpting procedure. He is awesome .

Submitted Jan. 26, 2012 | flag

Absolutely recommend!!! Each step has been postive, from consultation to surgery, the staff is amazing. I look forward to visiting for follow ups. I will definitely return to Dr.Horton for all my procedures in the future! I am absolutely ecstatic of the results of my breast lift/implants. I chose Dr.Horton after many of my satisfied friend's work!! Thank you!!!

Submitted Jan. 15, 2012 | flag

Dr. Horton was my personal saviour. After giving birth at a very young age I had severe loose skin on my tummy and saggy deflated breasts.After carefully considering several different doctors who sometimes charged consultation fees, which he didn't, I was impressed by his thorough knowlege empathy and stellar refernces from previous patients and pictures provided.I was also made to feel very cared for by Janet and Anna, his staff members.I had the mommy makeover which is a breastlift with proline mesh and cohesive gel implants which to my knowledge is not performed(mesh) locally by any other md.This is like an internal bra and is fabulous.He did a full tummy tuck with lipo and it looks amazing he even addaed a cut look in the centre with a nice line. The aftercare is 2nd to none, they have rolled out the red carpet at every turn. Thanks for making my life so much better and giving me renewed confidence and youth back. Natasha

Submitted Sept. 21, 2011 | flag

I have been using Botox for over 6yrs. A friend recommended I see Dr. Horton for the injections. I gave it a try. I have to admit I was spending less (but a Dr. was not injecting me). I love my new results!! I have a lifted brow, diminished frown lines but still have minimal movement so "the frozen" look is gone!! No one knows I am injected now. Glad I made the switch. Have pre booked my 4 mos appt.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2011 | flag

Dr Horton is awesome! I had a mini tummy tuck and a breast lift with implants. Unfortunately I developed an infection (through no fault of Dr H).His care was amazing. Anna and Janet are also awesome. I would not hesitate to refer anyone to Dr Horton, he is such a nice man and he is excellent at what her does. My results are better than I could have ever imagined. Thank you to everyone at Metrotown Surgical Centre :)

Submitted April 20, 2011 | flag

Dr. Horton is THE MAN.. a few days post op and I can already see that my results are AMAZING. He did what other doctors said wasn't possible and the results exceeded my highest expectations. In addition he's a very cool guy, has rock star staff, the best equipment in BC. He also doesn't over charge and doesn't even charge for a consultation (I spent over $600 on consults with other doctors). I had a couple body contouring procedures and have to say that he's at the top of his game.

Submitted April 19, 2011 | flag

After reading the reviews about Dr. H, I'm not surprised that every good review was written by someone forking out considerable dough for a cosmetic procedure of some kind, and the few extremely negative reviews (aside from one) were submitted by folks like me, recommended by a doctor for a genuine medical problem. I have no idea why I was sent to Burnaby from Lions Gate Emergency to begin with; I had a serious break in a bone in my left hand. From the moment I stepped into his office Dr. Horton downplayed my pain and brushed off my concerns. I broke my arm at 6:30am on a Tuesday. He didn't set the break till Thursday. He wiggled my broken bone around causing considerable agony. Worst of all, he ignored my observations that the local anesthetic wasn't working and proceeded to drill pins into my bone. The pain was so severe I passed out in the casting ward minutes later. As for his skill, I just had surgery last week to correct his mistakes, 2 years later.I think that speaks for itself.

Submitted Jan. 26, 2011 | flag

This man is a total rockstar!!!!I have had two procedures by Dr. Horton, both with excellent results. Many years ago I had breast augmentation surgery with amazing results. A couple of years ago I got breast cancer and after multiple surgeries to eradicate the cancer, as well as treatment with chemo & radiation, the breast became very disfigured. I went back to Dr. Horton to see if he could "fix" me. I was expecting a good result, but the actual result far exceeded my expectations. He transformed an extremely disfigured breast into a perfect one. Besides having superb surgical skills, he is a really nice guy. His office staff are great, very helpful and efficient. I would confidently recommned him to anyone looking for a great plastic surgeon.

Submitted Dec. 8, 2010 | flag