Rate Dr. James R. Coster

Dr. James R. Coster's Ratings

Dr. Coster is very trustworthy, responsive, knowledgeable, and forward-looking. He will take the time needed with patient to go over all possible treatments and outcomes. He use great skill in protecting my parotid saliva glands when i had to undergo radiation treatment for bilateral tonsil cancer. His positive outlook for the long-term kept me going through with the hellish treatment process I needed to treat my throat cancer. He works well with other disciplines, including medical oncology and surgeons. I would trust him with my life (I did!)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][615559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2012

Dr. Coster thoroughly explained my condition to me and answered every question. He is one of the most knowledgeable and caring doctors I have known.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][615558].votes_count ]]