Rate Dr. A. EDDIE Saremi

Dr. A. EDDIE Saremi's Ratings

Dr. Saremi is always quick and thorough when I come in. He seems to really care about helping you find the best possible solution. Thanks doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1749105].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2013

I have ben dr saremis patient for many years...(i'm 80) i have ground my teeth so badly all my life that the mouth guard he made is wonderful....if he tells you you need one trust him...I moved to Florida several years ago but fly out at least once year and have any cleaning and work done...I have no insurance and it can get expensive but his office is the best. ...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1749104].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Saremi for many, many years and have to say the best dental office I have ever been to since I was a child (I am 67) I had no car at one time and Dr. Saremi personally picked me up from my home and drove me to the office. Lovely Virginia, office assistant extrordinaire, drove me home. They will work with you on price, I have never experienced any dental problems after their work and the hygienists Daria and Barum (?) are excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1749103].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2013

The doctor was very kind and empathetic to my situation. He made me feel comfortable being there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1749102].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Saremi for 12 years and he and his staff have always been amazing and nothing but helpful, knowledgable, and accommodating. The hygienists at his office also take time to ask you about your day and are very kind and gentle (I have sensitive teeth). He and his staff are worth the hour drive I have to take every six months for a visit!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1749101].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2012

dr saremi is the most painless helpful compasionate dentist ever.....i am so pleased i've referred many people to him....every thing he has done for my family and me has been 5 stars!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1749100].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2012

Doctor Saremi was a Godsend. I had always been afraid of dentists until I went to Eddie. He is the most pain free Dentist I have ever been to. He not only cares about your teeth but he always treats me like part of his family. I am never worried about going to to see the Dentist anymore, because I know I am getting the best dental care at a fair price.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1749099].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2011

A great office. Full of friendly and knowledgeable staff. Dr. saremi is the best dentist in Thousand Oaks!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1749098].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2010

Dr Saremi and his office staff are terrific. He & his associate dentist are the best I have ever encountered. They are gentle, caring and extremely knowledgeable. The work is excellent. However, they do try to sell other services such as an appliance for teeth grinding or teeth whitening.A gentle no, is all that is necessary and you are not harrassed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1749097].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2008

I have been going to Dr. Saremi for years. I would not use anyone else...he has been very helpful to me and his work is superb. I recommend him to my friends and patients. I have never had a negative experience with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1749096].votes_count ]]