Rate Dr. A. EDDIE Saremi

Dr. A. EDDIE Saremi's Ratings

A great office. Full of friendly and knowledgeable staff. Dr. saremi is the best dentist in Thousand Oaks!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1749098].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2010

Dr Saremi and his office staff are terrific. He & his associate dentist are the best I have ever encountered. They are gentle, caring and extremely knowledgeable. The work is excellent. However, they do try to sell other services such as an appliance for teeth grinding or teeth whitening.A gentle no, is all that is necessary and you are not harrassed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1749097].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2008

I have been going to Dr. Saremi for years. I would not use anyone else...he has been very helpful to me and his work is superb. I recommend him to my friends and patients. I have never had a negative experience with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1749096].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2008

I used Dr. Saremi a few years ago. The only reason I stopped going to him was the office no longer carried my insurance (medi-cal). He was extremely nice and knowlegeable. Actually it was the best dental experience I've ever had. I definitely would recommend him. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1749095].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2007

Very kind and knowledgeable. Have recently changed dentists and I am amazed at his expertise.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1749094].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2007

Dr. Saremi is a really great dentist, but they are expensive. They are gentle, caring and very pleasant. The office staff is not too friendly, but they are pleasant. I dont have dental insurance, so had to pay out of pocket. I would have appreciated a little cash discount, but none was offered. I feel I overpaid for what I had done, but the work was done well and I would recommend Dr. Saremi, especially if you have insurance that will help pay for some of it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1749093].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2007

I just had a bad feeling with this dentist. He is constantly trying to sell you something (making you wonder if what he needs to do is truly necessary). He certainly knows his trade, but will try to talk you into doing something unnecessary. The dentist office is very bad with sending reminders (e.g. when your next check-up is due), and so you will need to remind yourself. I'm just used to better and more sincere service from dentists and thus decided to switch again after a year. Bottom line: I would not recommend Dr. Saremi.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1749092].votes_count ]]