Rate Dr. George J. Bitar

Dr. George J. Bitar's Ratings

LADIES LISTEN UP!!! I am sooo happy with Dr. George Bitar...First things first. I just celebrated my 46th birthdayin Miami with my girlfriends. While at the Bayside Marketplace, I came upon an outdoor exercise session being run by none other than the creator of Tae Bo - Billy Blanks! Billy complimented me on my physique and said keep up the good work. I looked at him and then at my girlfriends and said "Are you kidding me, I've never worked out in my life, I just having an amazing cosmetic surgeon who rocks!!!" Now, I'm certainly not discouraging exercise;but the point I'm making is that my results are so phenomenal that Billy Blanks thought I looked like the bomb, and he assumed it was due to an exercise routine. Well, I guess you can call it exercise - whenever I need to look and feel my best, I exercise my right to go and see Dr. George Bitar. Go to http://www.bitarinstitute.com/photogallery-body/ My photos are 19-22. I'm PROUDLY displaying my amazing results. Sharon Ames 07/02/14

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2454197].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

After suffering for many years with breast implants that had hardened, I went to see Dr. Bitar. I found him to be very competent and his staff was very helpful. I am very happy with the results. I am able to sleep now that the implants have been removed. The surgery and recovery was a breeze. Very little pain and down time. I would recommend Dr. Bitar to everyone needing cosmetic surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2454196].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

I had large-gauge ear piercings, one of which lost circulation and disconnected. It became a dangling strip of skin, which was (mildly put) not an attractive look. I was hesitant to go to a cosmetic surgeon for this, since I saw it as an injury, but my insurance company wasn't having any of that. I saw an ad for the Bitar Institute and felt compelled to get the free consultation they offered. My mind was immediately made up. While the procedure itself was certainly not free, it was VERY reasonable, since it was all-inclusive (I would spent nearly as much just in copayments). Numerous appointments, not only with Dr. Bitar, but a handful of doctors in various niches of the field, made it very clear that I was in good hands. The office is very welcoming, clean, and more far more efficient than I've come to expect from doctors. It is clear that this is far more than a profession for this man. He combines knowledge, skill, and passion; and I have faith that I am not alone in this experience

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1749192].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

I am 58 years old. I was motivated to research facial reconstruction because of the lack of firmness in my cheeks and the appearance of laugh lines. Several years ago I read somewhere that Dr. Bitar was one of the best plastic surgeons in the DC metro area. At that time I put his name in my phone. A few months ago I thought it was time to take action. I visited other plastic surgeons before my appointment with Dr. Bitar, but I didn’t feel comfortable there. When I walked in Dr. Bitar’s office I liked the décor and the staff seemed very kind and caring. The initial consultation occurred with a staff member that seemed honest and knowledgeable. She explained everything very carefully and gave me several options. Needless to say I did the procedure on the spot. I have absolutely no regrets, I love the results and I am so thankful that I had the wisdom to put his name in my phone 3 years ago. If you are considering any procedure I highly recommend Dr. Bitar. He will be my doctor as long as he practices.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1749191].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

Dr. Bitar is an incredible cosmetic surgeon. So far, he has provided me with abdominal liposuction, liposuction under the arms, facial injectables, mole removal, and serums for puffiness/darkness under the eyes. His services are amazing. His bedside manner is second to none. He is very personable, patient, and attentive. I have never had any pain during or after any procedure, and my before and after photos on his website, showing the results of my abdominal lipo, are the best ever. I couldn't wait to sign a consent form to show off my new body. I have such confidence in his keen ability to listen, understand, and effectively deliver on my requests. I wouldn't think of seeing anyone else!!!!! Sharon Ames

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1749190].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2013

From the greeting and smile in the reception, the hi in the hallway from someone you spoke to at a previous visit, the comforting words from the nurse and the smile, confidence and skills of Dr Bitar, I couldn't have made a better choice for my rhinoplasty. I had a complicated case with a previous "not so well done" septoplasty (with a different doctor) so Dr Bitar had to correct that + straighten the nose sideways + get rid of a hump etc. It is now 2 months since the operation - the operation and recovery went as planned and the end result is great. The whole process from beginning to end was personal and professional and by following the instructions given I was out and about after a week and felt confident strangers couldn't see my nose had work done on it after two weeks. After a month most of the swelling was gone. Dr Bitar and his staff are wonderful and take great care of their patients - I highly reommend them!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1749188].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2013

To begin with, the staff is kind and extremely helpful. I went to Dr. Bitar for a rhinoplasty and I was very pleased with the results and the overall experience. My nose was fractured, and I was also getting cosmetic work done on it, a lengthy procedure that I had expected to take quite some time to recover. I first went to Dr. Bitar in June 2012, and my surgery was scheduled for July 2012. I had to go to school out of the country in August 2012 so I was worried that I wouldn't recover quickly enough. Dr. Bitar's knowledge and compassion made me feel extremely comfortable during the whole process. I was in bed for about a week after my surgery with no pain and minimal bruising. The next week I was out and about. A month later I went out of the country for school and nobody could tell I had just received surgery. Dr. Bitar did a phenomenal job on my nose. It looks very natural and fits my face perfectly. I am so happy I chose him to do my surgery and would recommend him to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1749187].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2013

Great doctor!! I would recommend!! He was nice and explained the procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1749185].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2012

Dr. Bitar is a great and funny doctor. He gave time to me and was very knowledgable about my type of surgical procedure needed. He was very informative and gave excellent care to me in order to reach complete satisfaction. Overall, a great doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1749183].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

Pat, Dr. Bitar's nurse, did a fabulous job with my Juvederm injectible filler. Minimal bruising, and great results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1749181].votes_count ]]