You may also like

Rate Dr. George J. Bitar

Dr. George J. Bitar's Ratings

I wanted nothing more than to give Dr. Bitar a good review, but I can't. He preformed a revision rhinoplasty on me to include septoplasty and turbinate reduction to improve my breathing. First, let's start with..I CAN'T BREATHE! My breathing is now worse than before the surgery. When Dr. Bitar removed my cast, skin came off with it (well that's what he claims), and I have permanent, visible scars across the top of my nose now. After doing research, I believe he dissected too close to the skin and punctured through my nose and skin causing the scars. I have a "poly beak" deformity now where I have a hump on the top of my nose and it wasn't there before. I also have a divot on the left side of my nose that is actually visible from the from view that's due to a cartilage graft that was poorly place. I guess I should mention the poorly place cartilage graft placed on the right side of my nose that has created a bulge which throws off any hope of symmetry. He also added cartilage to my radix (which we never discussed prior to surgery because I would have said NO), and wouldn't you believe I can feel and see a chunk of the cartilage right through my skin. I also have this "hacked up" appearance just under the skin all up the left side of my nose that no matter how hard I try just can't be covered up with makeup. I now have nasal valve collapse that was not present prior to my surgery. Not only did this man manage to make my breathing worse, I have severe nasal deformity now. My old nose looked way better than the sloppy, butchered nose Dr. Bitar left me with. Those that knew of my surgery and the before/after results just give me this "I'm so sorry look." Not one person has said to me, "Wow! Your nose looks great. Your surgeon did a fabulous job." I'm incredibly depressed and am forced everyday to face the world with my deformed nose. I don't even look people in the eye out of fear I will see them looking at my ugly nose. I wish any of you reading this review could see my nose because you would be terrified to see what this man has done to me. Dr. Bitar is a nice guy, but he is a TERRIBLE rhinoplasty surgeon. He claims to be a rhinoplasty specialist, but by what he has done to my nose, he clearly has no clue what he is doing. I'm warning you, do not get a rhinoplasty from him. He will ruin your nose.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2797698].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

I've had a few consultations with Dr. Bitar and He is wonderful (and so is his staff). They are in a beautiful and clean facility. They are so knowledgeable and caring, the best thing you can ask for. His results are impeccable!! I'd never in a million years go anywhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2773415].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

I am very pleased with the results of my upper and lower eyelid surgery. I am 58 years old and I noticed my eyelids starting to droop which gave me a tired and haggard look. I went to
Dr. Bitar for a free consultation just to see what he had to say. I was not 100% committed to having the surgery but after talking to him, I got excited because he said what I needed to hear - that the results will be very SUBTLE, will NOT be overdone, and will maintain my ethnicity. In other words, I will look like myself, but better and less tired-looking.
I was immediately sold. He did not disappoint. I recently went on vacation with my extended family and all commented on how relaxed and rested I looked.They had no idea that I just had eyelid surgery. Thanks, Dr. Bitar!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2567695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

Dr. Bitar has helped me look years younger with upper and lower eyelid surgery. I had been suffering for years with under eye bags (trying to conceal them with makeup and trying every cosmetic serum out there) and didn't realize my upper lids were beginning to droop. The results are SO AMAZING and natural looking. Dr. Bitar is the person that will ensure that I age gracefully.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2559646].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

LADIES LISTEN UP!!! I am sooo happy with Dr. George Bitar...First things first. I just celebrated my 46th birthdayin Miami with my girlfriends. While at the Bayside Marketplace, I came upon an outdoor exercise session being run by none other than the creator of Tae Bo - Billy Blanks! Billy complimented me on my physique and said keep up the good work. I looked at him and then at my girlfriends and said "Are you kidding me, I've never worked out in my life, I just having an amazing cosmetic surgeon who rocks!!!" Now, I'm certainly not discouraging exercise;but the point I'm making is that my results are so phenomenal that Billy Blanks thought I looked like the bomb, and he assumed it was due to an exercise routine. Well, I guess you can call it exercise - whenever I need to look and feel my best, I exercise my right to go and see Dr. George Bitar. Go to http://www.bitarinstitute.com/photogallery-body/ My photos are 19-22. I'm PROUDLY displaying my amazing results. Sharon Ames 07/02/14

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2454197].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

After suffering for many years with breast implants that had hardened, I went to see Dr. Bitar. I found him to be very competent and his staff was very helpful. I am very happy with the results. I am able to sleep now that the implants have been removed. The surgery and recovery was a breeze. Very little pain and down time. I would recommend Dr. Bitar to everyone needing cosmetic surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2454196].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

I had large-gauge ear piercings, one of which lost circulation and disconnected. It became a dangling strip of skin, which was (mildly put) not an attractive look. I was hesitant to go to a cosmetic surgeon for this, since I saw it as an injury, but my insurance company wasn't having any of that. I saw an ad for the Bitar Institute and felt compelled to get the free consultation they offered. My mind was immediately made up. While the procedure itself was certainly not free, it was VERY reasonable, since it was all-inclusive (I would spent nearly as much just in copayments). Numerous appointments, not only with Dr. Bitar, but a handful of doctors in various niches of the field, made it very clear that I was in good hands. The office is very welcoming, clean, and more far more efficient than I've come to expect from doctors. It is clear that this is far more than a profession for this man. He combines knowledge, skill, and passion; and I have faith that I am not alone in this experience

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1749192].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

I am 58 years old. I was motivated to research facial reconstruction because of the lack of firmness in my cheeks and the appearance of laugh lines. Several years ago I read somewhere that Dr. Bitar was one of the best plastic surgeons in the DC metro area. At that time I put his name in my phone. A few months ago I thought it was time to take action. I visited other plastic surgeons before my appointment with Dr. Bitar, but I didn’t feel comfortable there. When I walked in Dr. Bitar’s office I liked the décor and the staff seemed very kind and caring. The initial consultation occurred with a staff member that seemed honest and knowledgeable. She explained everything very carefully and gave me several options. Needless to say I did the procedure on the spot. I have absolutely no regrets, I love the results and I am so thankful that I had the wisdom to put his name in my phone 3 years ago. If you are considering any procedure I highly recommend Dr. Bitar. He will be my doctor as long as he practices.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1749191].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

Dr. Bitar is an incredible cosmetic surgeon. So far, he has provided me with abdominal liposuction, liposuction under the arms, facial injectables, mole removal, and serums for puffiness/darkness under the eyes. His services are amazing. His bedside manner is second to none. He is very personable, patient, and attentive. I have never had any pain during or after any procedure, and my before and after photos on his website, showing the results of my abdominal lipo, are the best ever. I couldn't wait to sign a consent form to show off my new body. I have such confidence in his keen ability to listen, understand, and effectively deliver on my requests. I wouldn't think of seeing anyone else!!!!! Sharon Ames

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1749190].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2013

From the greeting and smile in the reception, the hi in the hallway from someone you spoke to at a previous visit, the comforting words from the nurse and the smile, confidence and skills of Dr Bitar, I couldn't have made a better choice for my rhinoplasty. I had a complicated case with a previous "not so well done" septoplasty (with a different doctor) so Dr Bitar had to correct that + straighten the nose sideways + get rid of a hump etc. It is now 2 months since the operation - the operation and recovery went as planned and the end result is great. The whole process from beginning to end was personal and professional and by following the instructions given I was out and about after a week and felt confident strangers couldn't see my nose had work done on it after two weeks. After a month most of the swelling was gone. Dr Bitar and his staff are wonderful and take great care of their patients - I highly reommend them!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1749188].votes_count ]]