You may also like

Rate Dr. Carlissa Wittner-Smith

Dr. Carlissa Wittner-Smith's Ratings

I've used her for both of my pregnancies and will use her now that I'm pregnant with my third. She was never rude or judgemental. She can be blunt and to the point but I appreciate that. She is amazing at what she does and with the complications in my second pregnancy, she saved my babies life. She's amazing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2781586].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Just had day surgery with Dr. Wittner- Smith and her team, they were great, my recovery has been awesome so far. Not even on pain killers, great job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2746001].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

I only met her briefly as she was midway through her shift when it was time for me to deliver our baby. She was extremely calm and casual, made small talk the entire time. We were all laughing through the pushing part (30 mins) My spouse, the nurse, myself and she were the only people present. No crazy blinding lights. It was a lovely lovely experience. I said my biggest fear was tearing/stitches... She said go slow we have all day!! What I was anticipating to be one of the most horrendous days was one of the best experiences I can't wait to do it again

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2712925].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2015

She is the most down to earth easy going doctor I have ever met. I feel 100 % comfortable with he. She answers all my questions and even takes the time to make small talk with her very busy schedule. I absolutely luv her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2694468].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

She was awesome with me and what she did in my surgery. .highly recommended to see her.. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2666901].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2014

Dr. Witnner smith was on call for my first delivery. She was calm and easy to talk to when I had to get an emergency c-section. She did an amazing job on my incision. I had nurses telling me it was one of the nicest they've seen in a long time. She didn't use staples, I only have one small incision line about 3.5 inches long. Healed great. Ended up changing to her care now that I am pregnant with my second baby. She is rarely more than 10-20 mins behind schedule. I remember waiting for over an hour for multiple appointments with my last OB. Love her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2654134].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

Iv been seeing this dr with all of my pregancy I am 24 weeks with my 4th baby I first came to her at the of 16 and she handeled me not only like a client but like a family member I had serious complicated pregancy n she did everything to help keep me calm even booking more ultrasounds just so I could see the baby and have comfort they were ok
Best ob ever out there she waa pregnant during my last 2 pregancy I felt this helped her connect better with what I was going through
Hands down best ob out there
Iv also haf csections 2 were only done by her the other 2 done by her colleagues I was put back in the hospital for 10 days on top of my 3 recovery days for infection with my csections wittner smith did This was not the case I walked out of the hospital 3 days later like nothing happened
Id recommend her to any one!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2604305].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

I really like her as a doctor. She's very nice, calm and chill to talk with. With my pregnancies she lacked any concern or caution. I had a high risk pregnancy with twins. I had to go with my gut feeling and go on bed rest and I was able to carry my twins to full term! Since my babies were born I do see her for other gyno issues and she's very good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2585432].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

She was the most rude person! I can't believe how unprofessional she was. First while coming from the ultrasound I was told that my placenta was starting to calcify and that the baby would stop growing and said that the baby could die if I wasn't induced right that instant. So I was given the cervidil to induce and ripen the cervix but after having it in for 4 hrs, me and my husband decided to have it taken out. The doc was told that we felt forced to be induced which was how we felt telling us that we would kill our baby if it wasn't taken out. I don't mind if she said it like it is my professional opinion to do this but there was her way or no way! I ended up having the best doctor OB deliver my baby in a very natural birth. Then we schedule our baby's circumcision and we were talking with the nurse and at this point we learned that Dr. Wittner doesn't like to have anyone in the room while she is doing the procedure. My husband said that he would like to be in the room and she said no can not as it is her policy not to have anyone in there. So we talked it over and about to go ahead anyways even though she said it's this way or get another doctor to do it! Then she walked in and said this is a conflict of interest and you can have someone else to do it, then proceeded to tell us that because we took the cervidil out and went against her professional orders that we couldn't have our baby circumcised! What you mean you are offended because as parents we want to be with our child and we want to have things natural and the baby did grow and there was no need to upset and worry new parents. The worst doctor I have ever encountered in my entire life! I would seek another OBGYN if I were you unless you are okay with being told this is how it is and don't question my professional judgement! Ridiculous. We need to have mutual respect.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2571291].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

Wonderful and supportive! A perfect doctor for anyone with anxiety!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2537537].votes_count ]]