You may also like

Rate Dr. Carlissa Wittner-Smith

Dr. Carlissa Wittner-Smith's Ratings

Careless with no bedside manners. She will never guide you and her only majic answer is that she has no crystal ball. However, she should have a brain ball!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2839472].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Dr. Wittner-Smith was my OB when I was pregnant with my daughter. She was everything I could have asked for in an OB and more. She always answered my questions and gave me reassuring answers. Dr. Wittner-Smith was on call the night my daughter was born and ended up performing my c-section. My labour was long and stalled for hours and she helped me decide it was time for a c-section without pushing it on me. She did an amazing job and I plan to go back to her when we decide to have our next baby.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2823260].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

I chose this physician based on the first hand observations I had made of the care she gave to others. She is calm and collected under pressure, she has common sense in spades, and is truly invested in achieving the best possible outcome in any given scenario. She has no hidden agendas, and will give you her best assessment honestly every time. She respected my own assessment of my health and situation, and together we made the decision to do my hysterectomy. I was nervous, of course, but her confidence made it easy to follow through on that difficult decision. My initial recovery was a breeze, and when unexpected complications arose a few weeks post-op, she was quick to deal with them, and I was quickly back on track with my recovery. I now feel healthier than I have in years, and as a bonus, only five months post-op, you can hardly see the scars. My only regret about my experience with her is that I didn't seek out her care sooner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2822400].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

I chose this doctor based on the reviews I read on here, unfortunately my experience was completely different. Although she was nice to me, she didn't take any interest in my concerns or any of the issues I was having. She was dismissive and apathetic in regards to my concerns, I ended up having sever issues with my delivery which were related to her negligence as she didn't bother assessing me properly in the last month of my pregnancy. I was very lucky that the doctor on call in the hospital was fantastic and delivered my baby safely. The hospital staff even pointed out some of Dr. Wittner-Smith's mistakes and how all the issues with my delivery could have been avoided. She's also always stressed for time and never takes the times to see/talk/listen to you properly. I have a background in healthcare and knew what specific concerns I had, she was super dismissive and brushed aside anything that I had to say, I felt like she treats her patients like idiots.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2819989].votes_count ]]

Submitted May 27, 2015

She is amazing. Super friendly and makes you feel very at ease when you're there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2808942].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

I had Dr. Wittner-Smith for both of my high risk pregnancies and she was amazing. I knew I was in good hands having her as my ob. She never rushed appointments and always took the time to ask if I had any concerns. The wait times to see her were always very short and on time.
I highly recommend her!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2801189].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

I've used her for both of my pregnancies and will use her now that I'm pregnant with my third. She was never rude or judgemental. She can be blunt and to the point but I appreciate that. She is amazing at what she does and with the complications in my second pregnancy, she saved my babies life. She's amazing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2781586].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Just had day surgery with Dr. Wittner- Smith and her team, they were great, my recovery has been awesome so far. Not even on pain killers, great job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2746001].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

I only met her briefly as she was midway through her shift when it was time for me to deliver our baby. She was extremely calm and casual, made small talk the entire time. We were all laughing through the pushing part (30 mins) My spouse, the nurse, myself and she were the only people present. No crazy blinding lights. It was a lovely lovely experience. I said my biggest fear was tearing/stitches... She said go slow we have all day!! What I was anticipating to be one of the most horrendous days was one of the best experiences I can't wait to do it again

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2712925].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2015

She is the most down to earth easy going doctor I have ever met. I feel 100 % comfortable with he. She answers all my questions and even takes the time to make small talk with her very busy schedule. I absolutely luv her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2694468].votes_count ]]