You may also like

Rate Dr. Carlissa Wittner-Smith

Dr. Carlissa Wittner-Smith's Ratings

I chose this doctor based on the reviews I read on here, unfortunately my experience was completely different. Although she was nice to me, she didn't take any interest in my concerns or any of the issues I was having. She was dismissive and apathetic in regards to my concerns, I ended up having sever issues with my delivery which were related to her negligence as she didn't bother assessing me properly in the last month of my pregnancy. I was very lucky that the doctor on call in the hospital was fantastic and delivered my baby safely. The hospital staff even pointed out some of Dr. Wittner-Smith's mistakes and how all the issues with my delivery could have been avoided. She's also always stressed for time and never takes the times to see/talk/listen to you properly. I have a background in healthcare and knew what specific concerns I had, she was super dismissive and brushed aside anything that I had to say, I felt like she treats her patients like idiots.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2819989].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

She is amazing. Super friendly and makes you feel very at ease when you're there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2808942].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

I had Dr. Wittner-Smith for both of my high risk pregnancies and she was amazing. I knew I was in good hands having her as my ob. She never rushed appointments and always took the time to ask if I had any concerns. The wait times to see her were always very short and on time.
I highly recommend her!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2801189].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

I've used her for both of my pregnancies and will use her now that I'm pregnant with my third. She was never rude or judgemental. She can be blunt and to the point but I appreciate that. She is amazing at what she does and with the complications in my second pregnancy, she saved my babies life. She's amazing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2781586].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Just had day surgery with Dr. Wittner- Smith and her team, they were great, my recovery has been awesome so far. Not even on pain killers, great job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2746001].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

I only met her briefly as she was midway through her shift when it was time for me to deliver our baby. She was extremely calm and casual, made small talk the entire time. We were all laughing through the pushing part (30 mins) My spouse, the nurse, myself and she were the only people present. No crazy blinding lights. It was a lovely lovely experience. I said my biggest fear was tearing/stitches... She said go slow we have all day!! What I was anticipating to be one of the most horrendous days was one of the best experiences I can't wait to do it again

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2712925].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2015

She is the most down to earth easy going doctor I have ever met. I feel 100 % comfortable with he. She answers all my questions and even takes the time to make small talk with her very busy schedule. I absolutely luv her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2694468].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

She was awesome with me and what she did in my surgery. .highly recommended to see her.. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2666901].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2014

Dr. Witnner smith was on call for my first delivery. She was calm and easy to talk to when I had to get an emergency c-section. She did an amazing job on my incision. I had nurses telling me it was one of the nicest they've seen in a long time. She didn't use staples, I only have one small incision line about 3.5 inches long. Healed great. Ended up changing to her care now that I am pregnant with my second baby. She is rarely more than 10-20 mins behind schedule. I remember waiting for over an hour for multiple appointments with my last OB. Love her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2654134].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

Iv been seeing this dr with all of my pregancy I am 24 weeks with my 4th baby I first came to her at the of 16 and she handeled me not only like a client but like a family member I had serious complicated pregancy n she did everything to help keep me calm even booking more ultrasounds just so I could see the baby and have comfort they were ok
Best ob ever out there she waa pregnant during my last 2 pregancy I felt this helped her connect better with what I was going through
Hands down best ob out there
Iv also haf csections 2 were only done by her the other 2 done by her colleagues I was put back in the hospital for 10 days on top of my 3 recovery days for infection with my csections wittner smith did This was not the case I walked out of the hospital 3 days later like nothing happened
Id recommend her to any one!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2604305].votes_count ]]