Dr. Elan Salee

Dr. Elan Salee

Rate Dr. Elan Salee

Dr. Elan Salee's Ratings

Dr. Salee himself is a great person as I am sure. He is very personable and seems to enjoy what he does. My biggest complaint is the staff- Renee- and the billing procedures they run in this office. She admitted to not calling on the specifics of our dental case. As a former biller I was absolutely appalled!! That is your job to verify that what services you are providing are covered as we discussed and not to bill for things that are not without talking to the patient. We had only started going there for three visits and every time we were billed way over what we discussed. If you have to go there PLEASE read the fine print and call your own insurance before you sign ANYTHING! This facility has taken more out of pocket money than any place we have been. I would NEVER recommend this place to another person.

Submitted April 17, 2014 | flag

Dr.Salee is the best dentist I have ever visited. He is extremely proficient and highly competent in his choosen profession.Believe me,as a native New Yorker I have visited some of the most tauted dentists in the city. Dr. Salee's ability tops them all. I highly recommend you visit this dentist for your next procedure.

Submitted Oct. 23, 2013 | flag

I recently moved to the area in the middle of an ortho treatment. Having concerns about the progress and the continuation of my treatment, Dr. Salee was very helpful to me, by giving me good professional and ethical advice regarding my options with continuing my course of treatment. He replaced an old crown that was partially in place, and I was very impressed with his work. I just love Dr. Salee's sense of humor. He's friendly, and has a great chair-side manner. Also the staff made me feel at ease, which is a big plus, because I'm always nervous about dental visits. I would most definitely recommend him to others.

Submitted Oct. 3, 2013 | flag

The doctor and his entire staff could not be nicer. It was a pleasure to go there. I would like to be his friend. A dentist for a friend, now that is something new! Very enjoyable experience. He can do it all. Great staff out front and his assistance's that work with him. Teresa dental assist wonderful. A wonderful time at the dentist office,who knew!

Submitted Aug. 15, 2013 | flag

Absolutely Amazing! Dr. Salee and his staff are so knowledgeable, helpful and professional! They make you feel like family but more importantly, the work that Dr. Salee does is so painless and the results are mindblowing. Thank you so much Dr. Salee & everyone else at the office. You guys make me smile... and it looks great!

Submitted July 3, 2013 | flag

I first went to Boynton Dental Studio last spring after noticing problems from many years of dental neglect. My anxiety level was out the roof, but since then has completely subsided. The entire staff is caring, gentle, and professional, and I trust Dr. Salee's opinion. After about 8 months, my gum disease has been reversed, and I now have a straight smile from Invisalign. For anyone scared to take the first step going to a dentist after a long time, I recommend starting here.

Submitted April 25, 2013 | flag

Dr. Salee is a good dentist. He has a dynamic personality which he brings to the dental experience. Overall a solid practice. -Evan Anish, patient

Submitted Feb. 15, 2011 | flag

For my entire life I wanted braces but for a long time I could not afford them. Dr. Salee was able to work with me on the price and I have had my Invisalign for 6 months now. The speed with which my teeth were correctly aligned has been incredible. I am no longer afraid to show my teeth when I smile, especially because I don't have embarrassing metal braces. I take better care of my teeth now than I ever have before because I am proud of my new smile. Thanks to the friendly staff.

Submitted Dec. 14, 2010 | flag

I have been a sufferer of dentophobia for over 20 years, and have known Dr Salee for the past 5 years. He had been telling me that I needed to come into his office and get past my fears. He not only was never pressuring in his asking but he explained things to the point where I totally understood what was going to happen and how..He calmed my fears, and I have had 2 visits to his office, and am looking forward to continuing! I would highly recommend Dr Salee to anyone in need of dental work! Thank you Dr Salee, for getting me past my phobia!

Submitted Nov. 16, 2010 | flag

As i dont ever write reviews, i felt compelled to comment on my visits to dr. salee's office. I have had many different issues with my teeth and dr salee not only fixed each and every one of them to my utmost satisfaction but he also made sure that i didnt feel any pain and that the recovery was just as painless. Dr. Salee happens to be very humourous as well which puts you at ease . I have the utmost respect for his work and professionalism and i am enjoying a smile i havent had in years.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2010 | flag