Dr. Ronald O. Bailey

Dr. Ronald O. Bailey

Rate Dr. Ronald O. Bailey

Dr. Ronald O. Bailey's Ratings

I have seen Dr. Bailey for 28 years. The first neurologist I saw was his co worker and you can keep him. I am not Dr friendly he is the only Dr. I see annually for my epilepsy. He is professional but human too so he can be straight forward at times. I have recommended him in the past and will continue to do so.

Submitted April 7, 2014 | flag

I starting seeing Dr. Bailey in 2007. I came from Kaiser Fontana and, honestly, Dr. Bailey was a breath of fresh air. He listened to me (Kaiser never did), prescribed the meds I wanted (Kaiser would not as one is not currently approved for MS but he said it might help and would cause me no harm so was Ok with it). He continued to encourage me to additionally take copaxone, which I now have started. His is very knowledgeble in this field and I feel confident I am getting the best treatment available. Admidedly tho, he is sometimes curt and pompas. I remember he former nurse that he fired. She was very sweet but you could tell there was friction between them...she several times lost my information and forgot what he asked her to do. Maybe it was time for her to go. I would definately recommend Dr. Bailey, and I have to my friends. He knows what he is talking about with MS and I would rather have that than someone who did not and was sweet! :}

Submitted Jan. 3, 2009 | flag

he fired one of his best workers "Vetta" while I was there using the F-word while doing. He has been rude an unhelpful ever since he has moved his office to it's new location. I use to love him and thought that he was great. Whatever happened to him has changed the way he is a doctor and as a person.

Submitted July 1, 2008 | flag

the neurologist i had prior to dr.bailey confirmed my diagnoses from an emergency room doctor and put me on copaxone,other than that nothing else was done dr bailey is an excelent dr. and he knows his stuff.he has me on a steroid type treatment ( which i can not recal the name. it is a treatment that lasts around two hours ( sorry i cannot recall the name, darn it )i see hem tomorrow. tahnk you for your time

Submitted May 4, 2008 | flag