Rate Dr. Jeffery A. Passer

Dr. Jeffery A. Passer's Ratings

This is a very busy office so they aren't super social. Not a lot of warm and fuzzy stuff going on. However they weren't unfriendly. I am not going there to socialize so it doesn't bother me. I have yet to see Dr a Passer but saw his APRN Tina on both of my visits and my next scheduled as well. She is great. She has taken me off of Synthroid and my synthetic Hormones. Put me on Nature-throid and bioidenticals.. I feel like a new person and am so grateful to this office. The only negative is I waited over 45 minutes but it is worth the wait in my opinion.

Submitted July 2, 2014 | flag

I am so happy I found Dr. Passer. He helped me when other doctors refused to even order simple blood tests and told me I was crazy. Dr. Passer ran tests and diagnosed me with underactive thyroid as well as other hormone imbalances. His treatments are natural and have made a huge impact on my daily life and wellbeing. He is easy to talk to and always treats me with respect! I'm a cash patient and they always work to keep my costs down while providing the best treatment.

Submitted May 13, 2014 | flag

I loved being a patient at Dr. Passer's office, but unfortunately my job required me to move out of state. I called the office to ask what I should about getting my records to a new doctor (-I had never done this kind of thing before, didn't have the first clue). I was transferred, and left a voicemail. That same day the office manager Kelli called me back expressed how sorry she was that I had to leave, but said she would be more than happy to copy my file for me, or fax it directly to another doctor's office, I picked up a copy the next day!

Submitted Sept. 6, 2013 | flag

The staff is wonderful and very helpful. Dr. Passer is very attentive and smart.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2013 | flag

I have been a patient with Dr. Passer since 1996. I have been very faithful and not only do I receive a smile and friendly greeting from staff but Dr. Passer as well. He has always been there and would not consider anyone else for my Primary care Dr. Not only is he kind helpful and very knowledgeable in all but a few areas and if he doesn't know he does advise to who and where to find the specialized field only recommending the best Doctors in that field. Even when the office is busy Dr. Passer comes in with a smile handshake and says and makes the right choices for whatever the condition is. Living some distance away it has always been worth the drive and would highly recommend and never consider anyone else. Thanks you Dr. Passer for your sincere excellence I only hope that you able to help me for years to come.

Submitted July 31, 2013 | flag

I have been a patient of this clinic for six months. I have had two visits and many other interactions via telephone. I have seen the Physician Assistant both times. She is pleasant and knowledgeable in person, but at times can appear rushed. I was very pleased with the initial results I got from this clinic. I also feel their supplements are wonderful products, and have positively contributed to improvement in my overall health. The problem with this practice is the support staff. I have unfortunately never had so many negative interactions, even when attempting to be nice on the other end. I initially assumed this was due to a staff shortage, but there has been no change. I don't know how much longer I can take the poor treatment. This would be a wonderful practice if the support staff were positive and had a customer service attitude. I dread calling the office with questions or to schedule an appointment. I have heard the staff talk negatively about other patients while in lab. SAD

Submitted May 21, 2013 | flag

Dr passer was not helpful to me at all. He treated me simply like a number and didn't really care about my well being. I went back to see if it would be different but it was not! I would not reccomebd this doctor to anyone in the Omaha area. I also moved to Texas and when I called to get my records faxed they said they would but didn't.. So when I showed up at my new doctors office( which required my records) they didn't have them which made me have to reschedule my appoinent. Very disappointed with the staff and more in the doctor. Horrible service and didn't care about me as a human being

Submitted Jan. 23, 2013 | flag

The staff is very rude which is why I quit going to Dr. Passer. He even agreed that they are rude and gave me his cell number to call! I did not call. What he was doing for me made no change in my condition. It was a very expensive ordeal for no help. The wait time was very long. Staff ignored me when I checked in to the counter. They were loud and obnoxious, not professional. I should have read these comments before I went. Didn't know so many others had the same experience and also didn't know Dr. Passer isn't well respected in the medical community. I wish I would have saved my hard earned money. I'd like a refund...feel robbed.

Submitted Nov. 15, 2012 | flag

I am new to the Midwest and went to Dr. Passer because he seemed to have an approach to health that I appreciated. I have to say that I have been very disappointed with my experience as his patient over the last two years. The office staff is very rude, almost arrogant. The nurse practitioner who would see me in place of Dr. Passer was not very knowledgeable and did not evoke much confidence from me. I have been very patient - its been two years - because I was hoping it would improve. When I went for my annual physical, the PA suggested that I see a cardiologist but didn't have a recommendation - just told me to look one up. The same when she told me to see a neurologist. Since I had to find my own specialists, I asked about Dr. Passer and discovered tht he doesn't have a good reputation in the medical community. I have now been referred to a highly recommended doctor and will be moving my medical records over.

Submitted Oct. 22, 2012 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Passer for about 2 years now and he has made my thyroid worse. He bases his diagnoses on symptoms not actual levels. At first I thought that was great to have a doctor think outside the box, but now other medical professionals have raised concern on my levels and the amount of thyroid he was prescribing. He was telling me my levels were okay but they were really off! The main thing that I would like to share with everyone considering this doctor is that basing prescription levels on symptoms and not blood tests has really affected my day to day life and I'm afraid it could also affect my long term medical future, and just just my thyroid but heart, and everything else. Please beware. If I could afford it, I would sue him for what he has done to me, just to maybe stop him from doing this to someone else.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2011 | flag