Dr. Joanne G. Pagal

Grad. Year: 1998

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. Joanne G. Pagal has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5512283
04/06/14 5 5 5 5 Caring and compasionate, don't have to wait too long for an appointment. Office staff helpful..
Insurance: Medicare
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Joanne" to "Joanne G."
RID: 1525016
29/08/11 5 5 5 5 Love her, the best, she cares....she has been my doctor for over 10 years.
RID: 1189381
14/06/10 5 5 5 5 She is an excellent doctor, she takes her time to listen to patients, she is very knowledgable. She also makes sure that the patient understands his/her condition.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1178370
28/05/10 5 2 5 5 She is an excellent doctor, I've already recommended her to several of my friends and they love her. My only gripe is that I have to wait sometimes 1 hour after my appointment time to see her. They need to schedule less patients so she isn't so stressed out.
RID: 1173156
19/05/10 3 4 5 5 She is wonderful and caring. I always seem to walk away with so much more than I expected.
RID: 869325
23/04/09 5 4 5 5 She is very knowledgeable, easy to talk to. I went to her for a second opinion and was glad I did. I made her my regular practioner.
RID: 603446
02/06/08 4 4 5 5 She is very caring and knowledgable. I have been going to her for 3-4 years and level of care has been consistant.  Respond
RID: 74633
28/12/06 4 5 5 She is very caring and she gives you time to go over and discuss any health concerns. I had a very pleasant experience with her.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield