Rate Dr. Joanne G. Pagal

Dr. Joanne G. Pagal's Ratings

Caring and compasionate, don't have to wait too long for an appointment. Office staff helpful..

Submitted June 4, 2014 | flag

Love her, the best, she cares....she has been my doctor for over 10 years.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2011 | flag

She is an excellent doctor, she takes her time to listen to patients, she is very knowledgable. She also makes sure that the patient understands his/her condition.

Submitted June 14, 2010 | flag

She is an excellent doctor, I've already recommended her to several of my friends and they love her. My only gripe is that I have to wait sometimes 1 hour after my appointment time to see her. They need to schedule less patients so she isn't so stressed out.

Submitted May 28, 2010 | flag

She is wonderful and caring. I always seem to walk away with so much more than I expected.

Submitted May 19, 2010 | flag

She is very knowledgeable, easy to talk to. I went to her for a second opinion and was glad I did. I made her my regular practioner.

Submitted April 23, 2009 | flag

She is very caring and knowledgable. I have been going to her for 3-4 years and level of care has been consistant.

Submitted June 2, 2008 | flag

She is very caring and she gives you time to go over and discuss any health concerns. I had a very pleasant experience with her.

Submitted Dec. 28, 2006 | flag