Rate Dr. Joshua P. Golden

Dr. Joshua P. Golden's Ratings

The rude receptionist named Erin is not an asset to the facility. My son had an apptmnt at 9:45 am yesterday and she was not there. Another pt enters. At 10am she runs in the door. A second pt enters. At 10:20am I stated please advise the md we are here as the other 2 later pts were seen by md. She lies and states you were not here. I explained 15 minutes before you. Next she screams in a rage that she ran an errand. I left the practice. My advice to anyone who encounters her and may be falsely chged when you were there pls remember most psychological facilities have cameras so that can be proof for who is at the facility and at what time. I believe that Erin in no means should be employed in mental health as I am an employee in healthcare. She should be fired and replaced by a professional and intelligent individual.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2620261].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2014

I have been seeing him for years now and i think he has helped me open up to my own problems. He can be direct and frank and sometimes even slightly arrogant - but as it turns out that is the type of Dr I needed. And when I don't agree with something, I feel free to tell him so. He works for my and my needs - and that's enough for me......

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2560743].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

I have seen doctor golden on and off for 6 years. He has been kind to me at times but at other times has made me feel terrible for the person I am. I am no where near perfect but Im not a bad person by any means. Doctor Golden is very smart and quick thinking but needs to understand that he isn't always right, and that every person deserves respect. I admittedly was a terrible patient and I have made many mistake to where I was glad to receive his forgiveness for. After such a long time being a patient however I would think he would be more understanding to me as a person and a bit less judgmental. I don't criticize any of his actions just how he handled them. His secretary is.. i'm sure all patients would is terrible weather in person or on the phone..she is non personable, seemingly judgmental, and rude. She talks with an arrogance that she is better than you, many people being seen as patients have problems and hardships that those two would never understand. I wouldn't recommend the time, money or "tell it like it is" type treatment.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2540918].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

staff unfriendly, dr. has disciplinary actions /fines he is rude odd and useless

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1751291].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2013

Staff extremely rude. Doctor and staff both manipulative and controlling. Would not recommend.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1751289].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Golden for nearly 5 years and I can easily say that he knows what he's doing. People tend to dislike him because he's "uncaring" and not helpful apparently. What people do not realize is that Dr. Golden is not a sympathetic Dr. which is actually more than a good thing. He will tell you how it is, and people who don't like how it is, won't like him. If you're willing to actually BE helped and try remedying the situation and not be showered in sympathy, this guy is for you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1751288].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2011

Dr Golden is direct and frank. He is fiercely intelligent and arrogant. I have never felt rushed out the door by him and when I was a few minutes late once, found him to be reasonable. He is not going to rub everyone the right way, but he is absolutely tops in my book. His secretary is one of the least helpful persons you will ever meet and should be canned.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1751287].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2011

Staff very uncooperative, Dr. very rude and contrite does not seem to be to keen on patient care. Staff just as unprofesstional. Maybe if they focus on the patients and work on their people skills they may be ok.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1751286].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2011

Dr. Golden has always been wonderful to me and has also saved my life. I see how he can come off like he knows everything, but he has always been there for me. Now his staff could use some lessons on customer service, but that's another whole story. They fail my exam, but this is about the dr who will always be there to help you out as long as you don't lie and burn him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1751285].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2011

Dr. Golden saved my life and I will always be greatful for him. He comes off tough at first but once you get to know him he reallyh does care :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1751284].votes_count ]]