Rate Dr. Joshua P. Golden

Dr. Joshua P. Golden's Ratings

staff unfriendly, dr. has disciplinary actions /fines he is rude odd and useless

Submitted Nov. 18, 2013 | flag

Staff extremely rude. Doctor and staff both manipulative and controlling. Would not recommend.

Submitted April 18, 2013 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Golden for nearly 5 years and I can easily say that he knows what he's doing. People tend to dislike him because he's "uncaring" and not helpful apparently. What people do not realize is that Dr. Golden is not a sympathetic Dr. which is actually more than a good thing. He will tell you how it is, and people who don't like how it is, won't like him. If you're willing to actually BE helped and try remedying the situation and not be showered in sympathy, this guy is for you.

Submitted Dec. 31, 2011 | flag

Dr Golden is direct and frank. He is fiercely intelligent and arrogant. I have never felt rushed out the door by him and when I was a few minutes late once, found him to be reasonable. He is not going to rub everyone the right way, but he is absolutely tops in my book. His secretary is one of the least helpful persons you will ever meet and should be canned.

Submitted Dec. 19, 2011 | flag

Staff very uncooperative, Dr. very rude and contrite does not seem to be to keen on patient care. Staff just as unprofesstional. Maybe if they focus on the patients and work on their people skills they may be ok.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2011 | flag

Dr. Golden has always been wonderful to me and has also saved my life. I see how he can come off like he knows everything, but he has always been there for me. Now his staff could use some lessons on customer service, but that's another whole story. They fail my exam, but this is about the dr who will always be there to help you out as long as you don't lie and burn him.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2011 | flag

Dr. Golden saved my life and I will always be greatful for him. He comes off tough at first but once you get to know him he reallyh does care :)

Submitted Aug. 17, 2011 | flag

Even my family practitioner commented on how god awful he is, she gets many complaints about him. I'm convinced he likes to see people in pain. He IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM helps a patient, if anything he hinders it. If you're suicidal, he's the perfect person to push you off the edge..did his license come out of a cracker jack box? He's rush in, rush out, never looks at you because he's always on his computer, and has zero interest in the welfare of his patients. He's just trying to make a buck. I personally think HE needs a shrink!

Submitted Aug. 3, 2011 | flag

Dr. Golden is one of the BEST Doctor's I have encountered in a long time. He is Professional, Sincere and Truly cares about his patients well being. He is not pill pusher.. He does not judge you no matter who you are. I Highly Recommend this Doctor. He is truly a Class Act.. Thank you DR. Golden!!! LC :)

Submitted June 14, 2011 | flag

He listened to my concerns about prescriptions and took my concerns into consideration and had no issue in giving me what I requested. (Meds I had been on before and KNEW worked well with me) and didnt push me for anything else. Found him to be professional, matter-of-fact, and although some people want things sugarcoated and spun to make them feel better, I feel that his complete honesty is resfreshing and makes him a better doc than most!

Submitted June 10, 2011 | flag