Rate Dr. Joshua P. Golden

Dr. Joshua P. Golden's Ratings

I have been seeing him for years now and i think he has helped me open up to my own problems. He can be direct and frank and sometimes even slightly arrogant - but as it turns out that is the type of Dr I needed. And when I don't agree with something, I feel free to tell him so. He works for my and my needs - and that's enough for me......

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2560743].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

I have seen doctor golden on and off for 6 years. He has been kind to me at times but at other times has made me feel terrible for the person I am. I am no where near perfect but Im not a bad person by any means. Doctor Golden is very smart and quick thinking but needs to understand that he isn't always right, and that every person deserves respect. I admittedly was a terrible patient and I have made many mistake to where I was glad to receive his forgiveness for. After such a long time being a patient however I would think he would be more understanding to me as a person and a bit less judgmental. I don't criticize any of his actions just how he handled them. His secretary is.. i'm sure all patients would is terrible weather in person or on the phone..she is non personable, seemingly judgmental, and rude. She talks with an arrogance that she is better than you, many people being seen as patients have problems and hardships that those two would never understand. I wouldn't recommend the time, money or "tell it like it is" type treatment.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2540918].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

staff unfriendly, dr. has disciplinary actions /fines he is rude odd and useless

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1751291].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2013

Staff extremely rude. Doctor and staff both manipulative and controlling. Would not recommend.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1751289].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Golden for nearly 5 years and I can easily say that he knows what he's doing. People tend to dislike him because he's "uncaring" and not helpful apparently. What people do not realize is that Dr. Golden is not a sympathetic Dr. which is actually more than a good thing. He will tell you how it is, and people who don't like how it is, won't like him. If you're willing to actually BE helped and try remedying the situation and not be showered in sympathy, this guy is for you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1751288].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2011

Dr Golden is direct and frank. He is fiercely intelligent and arrogant. I have never felt rushed out the door by him and when I was a few minutes late once, found him to be reasonable. He is not going to rub everyone the right way, but he is absolutely tops in my book. His secretary is one of the least helpful persons you will ever meet and should be canned.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1751287].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2011

Staff very uncooperative, Dr. very rude and contrite does not seem to be to keen on patient care. Staff just as unprofesstional. Maybe if they focus on the patients and work on their people skills they may be ok.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1751286].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2011

Dr. Golden has always been wonderful to me and has also saved my life. I see how he can come off like he knows everything, but he has always been there for me. Now his staff could use some lessons on customer service, but that's another whole story. They fail my exam, but this is about the dr who will always be there to help you out as long as you don't lie and burn him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1751285].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2011

Dr. Golden saved my life and I will always be greatful for him. He comes off tough at first but once you get to know him he reallyh does care :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1751284].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2011

Even my family practitioner commented on how god awful he is, she gets many complaints about him. I'm convinced he likes to see people in pain. He IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM helps a patient, if anything he hinders it. If you're suicidal, he's the perfect person to push you off the edge..did his license come out of a cracker jack box? He's rush in, rush out, never looks at you because he's always on his computer, and has zero interest in the welfare of his patients. He's just trying to make a buck. I personally think HE needs a shrink!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1751283].votes_count ]]