Rate Dr. Evelyn Minaya

Dr. Evelyn Minaya's Ratings

I have been Dr Minaya's patient for over 20 years. Dr Minaya is the sweetest most loving woman you could meet. It is her passion to treat women and never ever hesitates to answer the millionth question you may have for her. I have at times had so many and never felt rushed for doing so. In fact, she gives you time to make sure you fully understand what she is talking about. If you are looking for a gynecologist, you just struck gold. She is a real life angel....and I am honored that she is my doctor.

Submitted Feb. 1, 2013 | flag

I'm one of the younger patients and I have been seeing dr minaya for 3 years now and she is truly the best doctor to have. I look forward to going for my biyearly exam as soon as she walks in the room it's a party. We talk about everything, She is very concerned about her patients health wise and their personal life. At first I was so nervous but she makes you feel comfortable and at ease throughout the appointment. Her staff is very punctual and gets your results to you ASAP. She is always in contact with the rest of my doctors and on track with my treatment plan. I went in one afternoon to drop something off and she heard my voice and came out into the waiting room to greet me with a hug making sure everything was okay. I reccomend her to everyone I know! She is extremely thorough, don't expect an appointment shorter than 45min- an hour. She takes her time with you and goes over every concern you might have, and points you in the right direction! Oh and there's never a long wait!

Submitted Oct. 17, 2012 | flag

Dr. Minaya was very cold & rude. Basically told me she couldn't help me & didn't advise me about what next step to take acted like I was bothering her. I got the feeling that she's just interested in new Mommys & delivering babies.

Submitted July 31, 2012 | flag

Dr. Minaya is a wonderful ob/gyn. Truly, she is the best doctor I have ever had in Monmouth County. She is extremely conscientious and thorough. I have been through some complex health issues and am grateful I had Dr. Minaya by my side. She is concerned about my total health picture. I recommend Dr. Minaya to everyone I know.

Submitted July 25, 2012 | flag

great doctor i love going to see her and she has helped me overcome some of lifes obstacles and she genuiley cares for her patients.

Submitted May 16, 2012 | flag

Dr. Minaya delivered my son 15 years ago and I've been going to her ever since. I love her and think she is an awesome doctor. She makes you feel comfortable in an uncomfortable situation. She takes the time to sit and talk with you too. Would absolutely recommend her to anyone.

Submitted Nov. 25, 2011 | flag

Honestly she seemed rude and condescending and would not stop pressuring me to tell my mother I was sexualy active even though I was 18 and I could always hear her in the hallways saying rude things about the patients to the nurses. The only reason I went to her in the first place is because my mother went to and thought she was amazing but she only ever made hate going to see her.

Submitted July 27, 2011 | flag

absolutely love dr.minaya. there is a professional and personal connection. i am young and she makes me feel extremely comfortable at every visit. Her staff is incredible and so sweet at every visit. i look forward to my visits bc i have a blast laughing with her in the examination room. i will never change my obgyn after being her patient

Submitted July 25, 2011 | flag

Dr Minaya is a wonderful. dedicated physician and person. She gives 100+% to all her patients. She is supportive, knowlegable, patient, and caring fro the heart. I trust her with my care and the care of my two daughters. I find she is open to all alternative modalities even though they are not her specialities. She supports what ever works for her patients. Great person..Great woman Great doctor. Love her!

Submitted Dec. 22, 2010 | flag

From the three or four experiences I have had with gynecologists, Dr. Minaya is the only one that did not make me leave in tears. She is the most gentle and most amazing doctor ever. I recommended her to my friend who was also weary about seeing a gyno. and she loves her as much as i do. I now live out of state but make sure the once a year that I return to NJ, i make my yearly appointment with her as i will never trust any one else. Dr Minaya also delivered by brother 13 years ago and i am greatly appreciative to her :)

Submitted Aug. 7, 2010 | flag