Rate Dr. Evelyn Minaya

Dr. Evelyn Minaya's Ratings

I've had a male OBGYN for over 20 years and he is now retiring. It was time to find a new doctor. I came across Dr. Minaya's bio and read great reviews. The best and most reviews out of many that I came across. She was Excellent!! She was very honest, straight forward, detailed and very easy to talk to. I have to say I was Very Pleased. I have referred her to my sister and sister in law.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2646393].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

I have been Dr Minaya's patient for over 20 years. Dr Minaya is the sweetest most loving woman you could meet. It is her passion to treat women and never ever hesitates to answer the millionth question you may have for her. I have at times had so many and never felt rushed for doing so. In fact, she gives you time to make sure you fully understand what she is talking about. If you are looking for a gynecologist, you just struck gold. She is a real life angel....and I am honored that she is my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1751939].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2013

I'm one of the younger patients and I have been seeing dr minaya for 3 years now and she is truly the best doctor to have. I look forward to going for my biyearly exam as soon as she walks in the room it's a party. We talk about everything, She is very concerned about her patients health wise and their personal life. At first I was so nervous but she makes you feel comfortable and at ease throughout the appointment. Her staff is very punctual and gets your results to you ASAP. She is always in contact with the rest of my doctors and on track with my treatment plan. I went in one afternoon to drop something off and she heard my voice and came out into the waiting room to greet me with a hug making sure everything was okay. I reccomend her to everyone I know! She is extremely thorough, don't expect an appointment shorter than 45min- an hour. She takes her time with you and goes over every concern you might have, and points you in the right direction! Oh and there's never a long wait!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1751938].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2012

Dr. Minaya was very cold & rude. Basically told me she couldn't help me & didn't advise me about what next step to take acted like I was bothering her. I got the feeling that she's just interested in new Mommys & delivering babies.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1751937].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

Dr. Minaya is a wonderful ob/gyn. Truly, she is the best doctor I have ever had in Monmouth County. She is extremely conscientious and thorough. I have been through some complex health issues and am grateful I had Dr. Minaya by my side. She is concerned about my total health picture. I recommend Dr. Minaya to everyone I know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1751935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

great doctor i love going to see her and she has helped me overcome some of lifes obstacles and she genuiley cares for her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1751936].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2012

Dr. Minaya delivered my son 15 years ago and I've been going to her ever since. I love her and think she is an awesome doctor. She makes you feel comfortable in an uncomfortable situation. She takes the time to sit and talk with you too. Would absolutely recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1751934].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2011

Honestly she seemed rude and condescending and would not stop pressuring me to tell my mother I was sexualy active even though I was 18 and I could always hear her in the hallways saying rude things about the patients to the nurses. The only reason I went to her in the first place is because my mother went to and thought she was amazing but she only ever made hate going to see her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1751933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

absolutely love dr.minaya. there is a professional and personal connection. i am young and she makes me feel extremely comfortable at every visit. Her staff is incredible and so sweet at every visit. i look forward to my visits bc i have a blast laughing with her in the examination room. i will never change my obgyn after being her patient

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1751932].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

Dr Minaya is a wonderful. dedicated physician and person. She gives 100+% to all her patients. She is supportive, knowlegable, patient, and caring fro the heart. I trust her with my care and the care of my two daughters. I find she is open to all alternative modalities even though they are not her specialities. She supports what ever works for her patients. Great person..Great woman Great doctor. Love her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1751931].votes_count ]]