Rate Dr. Alan A. Goldblatt

Dr. Alan A. Goldblatt's Ratings

Dr. Goldblatt is arrogant and not thorough at all. He said a few unnecessarily mean things and gave me a physical without touching me. The first time I had to wait over an hour to see him and he seemed irritated that I asked about the wait time. My issue was constantly feeling tired and excessive bleeding when I was cut. He gave me an appointment for a physical and never touched me. He told me he could not figure out what was wrong and I must be depressed. I did not sense any empathy or interest from this doctor. I quit the practice.

Submitted May 24, 2014 | flag

Dr Goldblatt has been my husband's doctor for several years, before he became a geriatric Dr only. He is very caring, intelligent and wonderful. I have now reached 65 and I am so happy, because he is now my Doctor.!

Submitted Jan. 14, 2009 | flag

Dr. Goldblatt specializes in Medicare patients. He has been my mother's dx for 9 years. He is kind, patient, always listens to her, gives great advice, and has a great bedside manner. He does not give unneeded medications, believes in being healthy rather than medicated, and monitors her three or four times a year. When my brother way dying, he even told her to call him on his cell phone any time of day or night. He's the best. I can't wait until I'm 65 and can use him as my GP.

Submitted May 27, 2007 | flag