Rate Dr. Michael F. Blum

Dr. Michael F. Blum's Ratings

I had carpel tunnel surgery, my son had a ganglion cyst removed. Loved Dr. Blum. His staff was great, surgeries and recover went as he said. Highly recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1752534].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

Dr. Blum has good bedside manner. Good flow in the office for check in and out, x-rays and visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1752533].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2011

Dr. Blum inserted a plate on my broken clavicle. I was in alot of pain so he operated the next day and was very helpful through the whole ordeal. I would definetely refer him. Also, the outpatient clinic he uses is superb. They were excellent in personalized care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1752532].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2008

Extremely satisfied with his care. He worked on my ankle and both of my wife's shoulders and the results were superb. I refer friends and acquaintances to him all the time. Member of a solid orthopedics group as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1752531].votes_count ]]