Dr. Ronald Rodriguez

Rate Dr. Ronald Rodriguez

Dr. Ronald Rodriguez's Ratings

Dr. Rodriquez has got to be the best doctor in the world. He did a nephrectomy to remove my cancerous kidney at Johns Hopkins. His knowledge coupled with his compassion and genuine caring was overwhelming. He gave me a great deal of information at every step of the process, from pre-surgery to follow up even several years after my surgery. Dr. Rodriquez gives new meaning to the word "physician". I was privileged to get a doctor of that quality to do my surgery.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1752655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2013

This is the absolute BEST doctor you will find ANYWHERE. He is extremely knowledgable, compassionate, detailed oriented and a real people person. Johns Hopkins is very fortunate to have a man like him on their staff. This doctor diagnosed a urology problem that no one else could. He performed the surgery to correct this problem, and it was a success! Following the surgery he came to see me every single day while I was in the hospital. He just didn't pop in and out during his visit. He stayed and made sure I was alright and took the time to answer my questions and concerns. I wish more doctors would mirror his professionalism.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1752654].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Extremely knowledgeable in his field. Very patient in explaining your health issues. Responds to your e-mails promptly. He is one of the best doctors that I have come across in this country.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1752653].votes_count ]]