Dr. Jakkidi S. Reddy

Foreign Lang: Indian

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 3.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 13 reviews. Dr. Jakkidi S. Reddy has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: does he follow patients in the hospital?    Email me    Answer it

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

11/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.3
RID: 5350360
16/04/14 4 4 5 5 I have had Dr. Reddy as my physican for over 8 years. He is knowledgeable, kind and he listens to me if I have a concern. He has seen me in the hospital, checking on me daily making sure I am getting the care I need. I have many physical problems right now and he is giving me the necessary care needed. He does refer me out to other doctors who have more expertise in the field (such as a back problem). I might not like the diagnosis he gives me but it is usually the correct one. I highly recommend Dr. Reddy to my family and my friends.
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Jakkidi" to "Jakkidi S."
RID: 1659605
12/12/11 5 5 5 5 excellent bedside manner; very approachable. He is very cautious about medications.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 1279782
26/10/10 5 5 5 5 He is one of most kind and compassionate doctors I have ever known. Friendly and knowledge.
Insurance: AARP
RID: 964293
17/08/09 5 4 5 5 I found Dr. Reddy to be very helpful and through for myself and my husband. He cleared up several probems for us that our last doctor would not do anything about. We like him very much.
RID: 952167
31/07/09 1 1 2 2 He has a pleasant personality, good for colds/flu, other major issues ask him to refer you, otherwise he will chalk up office visits. I don't think he knows how rude his office staff, who answers the phone is. He does spend a lot of time at the hospital, but maybe he should more proficient, really listen to his patients, and overhaul his office staff. Never saw so many people in one office get so little done. As soon as you call for an appt. they put you on hold.  Respond
RID: 736906
04/12/08 2 2 2 2 Seek additional opinions about treatment beofore accepting Chemo only, a one approach can be deadly. Seek other opinions before accepting treatment here.
RID: 736405
04/12/08 5 5 5 5 This doctor was the "on call" doctor while I was in the hospital. He visited me every day while I was hospitalized (8 days) and was very attentive to my questions and very concerned about my recovery. I would recommend him very highly.
RID: 655915
04/08/08 5 5 5 5 Dr Reddy is one of the very few doctors who gives the impression that he is really interested in your case. He is willing to talk to you more than five minutes ifnecessary
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 356176
29/06/07 3 4 3 3 Not a good listener. He likes to talk but doesn't listen well. I always feel that he trivializes my symptoms. He is also difficult to understand
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 244857
30/03/07 4 2 2 He has too many patients. He is always in a rush and probably cares more about how many people he sees than in the quality of his care. I would not go back to him.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 234214
26/03/07 5 5 5 Dr. Reddy was the first doctor I met when I moved here in 2002. He has been by far, the most attentive doctor and has taken very good care of me. I have a heart problem and he is good about watching me carefully. I love him and I hope he will be my doctor for along time. He also takes good care of my husband and my Mom.  Respond
RID: 143639
15/02/07 5 5 5 Very attentive, knowledgeable and understanding. Staff made me feel important and special
RID: 74051
25/12/06 5 1 3 He would rather tell bad jokes than take care of patients. He often changes the subject when you have something important to discuss. He just seems money oriented, not patient oriented.
Insurance: United Healthcare