Dr. Jakkidi S. Reddy

Rate Dr. Jakkidi S. Reddy

Dr. Jakkidi S. Reddy's Ratings

I have had Dr. Reddy as my physican for over 8 years. He is knowledgeable, kind and he listens to me if I have a concern. He has seen me in the hospital, checking on me daily making sure I am getting the care I need. I have many physical problems right now and he is giving me the necessary care needed. He does refer me out to other doctors who have more expertise in the field (such as a back problem). I might not like the diagnosis he gives me but it is usually the correct one. I highly recommend Dr. Reddy to my family and my friends.

Submitted April 16, 2014 | flag

excellent bedside manner; very approachable. He is very cautious about medications.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2011 | flag

He is one of most kind and compassionate doctors I have ever known. Friendly and knowledge.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2010 | flag

I found Dr. Reddy to be very helpful and through for myself and my husband. He cleared up several probems for us that our last doctor would not do anything about. We like him very much.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2009 | flag

He has a pleasant personality, good for colds/flu, other major issues ask him to refer you, otherwise he will chalk up office visits. I don't think he knows how rude his office staff, who answers the phone is. He does spend a lot of time at the hospital, but maybe he should more proficient, really listen to his patients, and overhaul his office staff. Never saw so many people in one office get so little done. As soon as you call for an appt. they put you on hold.

Submitted July 31, 2009 | flag

Seek additional opinions about treatment beofore accepting Chemo only, a one approach can be deadly. Seek other opinions before accepting treatment here.

Submitted Dec. 4, 2008 | flag

This doctor was the "on call" doctor while I was in the hospital. He visited me every day while I was hospitalized (8 days) and was very attentive to my questions and very concerned about my recovery. I would recommend him very highly.

Submitted Dec. 4, 2008 | flag

Dr Reddy is one of the very few doctors who gives the impression that he is really interested in your case. He is willing to talk to you more than five minutes ifnecessary

Submitted Aug. 4, 2008 | flag

Not a good listener. He likes to talk but doesn't listen well. I always feel that he trivializes my symptoms. He is also difficult to understand

Submitted June 29, 2007 | flag

He has too many patients. He is always in a rush and probably cares more about how many people he sees than in the quality of his care. I would not go back to him.

Submitted March 30, 2007 | flag