Rate Dr. Trevor Stone

Dr. Trevor Stone's Ratings

I tore my ACL when I was 19 and was referred to Dr.Stone by RCH. The first time I met him, before my surgery, I had no problems with his staff or him other than having a rushed session. About 12 months after my injury I got my ACL reconstruction using a hamstring graft. The location where he operated caused a large blood clot which is still scarred to this day. After surgery I had problems with circulation in my leg, I tried contacting him but I was told I couldn't get an appointment till a week later. Other than that the surgery seemed to be successful as I had regained a lot of my stability and function of my knee. Two years later I re-injured my knee from just standing from a regular squat. I tried making an appointment with Dr.Stone but apparently his office does not answer calls during the stated business hours. After eventually being able to reach someone from his office I was told it would take 6+ months to receive an appointment with Dr.Stone. I would not recommend Dr.Stone.

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

My daughter broke her arm. We were referred to him by Eagle Ridge Hospital. The hospital put her arm in a splint/sling and Dr. Stone was able to see her the next day. The staff/team are very friendly and personable at Dr. Stone's clinic. They were all very knowledgable and kind. He also seemed nice but didn't talk much. We went to his office 3 times in total. Seemed like he went M.I.A. every time we were there which may explain the very lengthy wait times. I'm talking 2+ hours (3 for the last visit). Which was very hard on my daughter to deal with. So if you're looking for speedy service, you my want to go elsewhere - otherwise, bring a book.

Submitted June 12, 2013 | flag

Had a severe multi ligament knee injury. Dr.Stone was a bit removed during the process but the results cannot be complained about. The complexity of my injury I was optimistic that I would be able to return to my normal activities and I have. Great surgeon.

Submitted May 23, 2013 | flag

Dr.Trevor Stone is an outstanding surgeon. I had complex tears through my entire knee a very hard diagnosis, when others gave up he was the only one that had the knowledge and motivation to stand with me and figure out the roots of my problems.I've had three surgeries on my knee for all different problems and hes performed them all. I would never see anyone else, he has made me better then anyone could have and I appreciate that. The office staff ( Paula ) makes everything in that clinic flow so smoothly she is loving, caring and makes the entire experience of surgery a good one, I don't know what I would have done with out her. I would like her to know just how appreciated she is. Any negative things said about this surgeon below are not true, this man is the best at what he does and doesn't deserve negative remarks. THANK YOU DR.STONE you helped me sooo much!!!!

Submitted May 19, 2012 | flag

My daughter broke her hummers. He pinned it in wrong position and then lied to me for months, suggested that she should do exercises. No time for patients, described her arm as "functional" after limiting 1/3 of her elbow motion. If you have choice do not see this man. I drive by RCH from this point on in I need any care because of this man.

Submitted April 11, 2012 | flag

Dr.Stone has given me hope after I had multi-ligament surgery, he is very knowledgeable. I had a car accident in 2007 and he has been my orthopedic surgeon, my injury was quite complicated and Dr.Stone has only given me confidence, I did go through a few surgeries, my most recent surgery involved acl/pcl reconstruction on my left knee, it has been 2 weeks and I am slowly recovering, my knee feels tight and this has boosted my confidence as I am a very active individual, I can't wait to get back in to my active life. I also want to say the Paula the receptionist at Dr. Stone's office has been nothing but helpful. I highly recommend Dr.Stone.

Submitted March 29, 2011 | flag

Crush injury. Suffered serious pelvic fractures among other things. Dr. Stone operated, kept very close tabs on me during 3 mo. hospital stay. My recovery has stunned other MD's and Physio. I credit his work for this.

Submitted Aug. 3, 2010 | flag

I can't begin to tell you how impressed I have been with Dr. Stone. He has gone out of his way and well beyond any Dr. I have seen in the past. He has fabulous bed side manner, is knowledgeable. He has fixed a variety of Knee injuries for me and I would tell anyone to wait the time to get in to see him. It's well worth the wait.

Submitted June 21, 2010 | flag

I had 2 surgeries performed on me by Dr Stone. He is a wonderful surgeon,i couldnt have wished for better; he treated me like his friend on all the occasioons i saw him. I would happily go to him in the future

Submitted April 19, 2010 | flag

Dr. Stone has performed, at different times, a medial meniscus repair and anterior cruciate reconstruct on me. Although the ACL procedure is still in recovery stage (post op 6 weeks) I have to say that I'm quite happy with the surgeries performed. I've found him to be professional and respectful in my dealings with him.

Submitted March 17, 2010 | flag