Rate Dr. Thomas W. Dumas

Dr. Thomas W. Dumas's Ratings

Dr. Dumas is an excellent doctor. I always feel like we are his only patients during the time he spends with us. He does not rush and answers all of my nervous mother questions. He has a great bedside manner with my children. Surgery is always the last option after exhausting all other possibilities. He didn't receive a perfect rating for being on time, because he sometimes runs over with another patient. I do not fault him for that, as I like that he stays with the patient until all questions are answered. That is not a criticism, but wanted to explain WHY I rated him the way I did. I would recommend Dr. Dumas to anyone for ENT.

Submitted May 20, 2013 | flag

Excellent Service. Very Knowledgeable. Highly recommend!!

Submitted Oct. 24, 2012 | flag

Recommended. Sometimes either seems rushed or not in the best mood, probably just very busy. No one is more knowledgeable tho. Seems to be on the conservative side with treatments, a good thing. He would have never put my daughter through sinus surgery as one of his previous partners did. Too late now. He seems to relate to his staff well and has their respect.

Submitted April 15, 2009 | flag

Dr. Dumas is very good. He listens and explains procedures. He is very polite and asks before he starts any uncomfortable procedure if you understand what will happen and if you are ready. He is also very organized and very up to date. An excellent physician.

Submitted Jan. 22, 2008 | flag

Dr. Dumas is an excellent doctor. He is very sociable and informative and is willing to take the time to really listen to your problems. He converses with you like a decent person should. He does not talk down to you like other Doctors I have had, and will discuss every alternative treatment plan, as well as any he recomends. And most important he actually respects you...which nowadays is something hard to find.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2008 | flag