Rate Dr. Robert F. Brunst

Dr. Robert F. Brunst's Ratings

Dr Brunst was my doctor for more than 10 years, but I have now switched doctors, due to the high turnover in his staff and the severe communication break down that occurred as a result. His staff was/is rude and condescending, and the main reason for my departure. I think it time for him to hang up his license and go enjoy life. I will sadly tell all I know to steer clear of his practice.

Submitted Feb. 18, 2013 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Brunst for a long time and over the years, his service, including his staff have deteriorated. When I was experiencing side effects and concerns with the medication he recommended, he did not offer any other options. I started to wonder if he is the best doctor for me after several incidents I had. His staff is unprofessional and I stopped counting how many different nurses came and went.

Submitted Dec. 4, 2011 | flag

I worked for Dr. B for YEARS and as his receptionist I understand the frustration on both staff, doctors, and patients. Follow the system and all is good. He is a great MD and when I was their the staff was great as well. I know that those who saw him when I was working should have and did feel like a team/family. I miss him and my patients!! Kristie

Submitted Dec. 2, 2011 | flag

Very knowledgable, experienced and honest in opinion - he offers advice that is relevant and he casres about his patients.

Submitted July 25, 2011 | flag

I had an unpleasant experience with Dr. Brunst ~ for my complete yearly check-up there was no female nurse in the room. He asked personal questions (do I live alone, etc.) I found unnecessary and inappropriate for an exam. The entire experience was weird!

Submitted Feb. 27, 2011 | flag

Staff personell is completely rude, unprofessional and downright abusive. Are you paying attention Dr Brunst? REally, you are quite UNAWARE or DONT CARE about your patients at all--

Submitted Oct. 11, 2010 | flag

DR.BRUNST AND STAFF ARE THE BEST. THEY ALWAYS GET YOU IN THE SAME DAY IF YOUR SICK AND ARE VERY HELPFUL.I HAVE RECOMMENDED HIM TO ALL MY FAMILY MEMBER AND FRIENDS.YOU WILL BE VERY HAPPY WITH HIS OFFICE.

Submitted Aug. 30, 2010 | flag

I've been seeing Dr. Brunst for several years now and his care has been excellent. The level of service provided by his front office staff however, is anything but excellent. They are rude, unprofessional, arrogant, and obnoxious. They seem to believe that it is they who run his business AND make the medical decisions for him. Had I known how painfully difficult it would be to have to deal with these thoroughly unprofessional and insulting individuals I would have chosen another doctor.

Submitted July 9, 2010 | flag

Staff is rude and uneducated. Medication refills are impossible to do in a timely matter. Staff is unitelligent regarding certain perscriptions not recognizing that their delays cause complications.

Submitted May 28, 2010 | flag

MY DAUGHTER IS ON MEDICATION,SHE CALLED THE OFFICE TO GET SOME MORE PILLS FOR HER CONDITION. SHE INDICATED THAT SHE DID NEED IT IN A COUPLE OF DYS.TWO DAYS WENT BY AND NO CALLS.WHEN MY DAUGHTER CALLED DR.BRUNTS OFFICE.SHE WAS TOLD THAT THEY DID NOT HAVE ANY SAMPLES. MY DAUGHTER CALLS FOR FREE SAMPLES BECAUSE SHE CANNOT AFFORD THE PILLS THAT ARE $200MO.DR. BRUNST GAVE MY DAUGHER THE OKAY TO DO THIS.SHE TOLD THE NURSE TO CALL IN A PRECRIPTION AND DR.BRUNST NURSE TOOK 2DAYS TO DO THIS.SHE KNEW MY DAUGHTER NEEDED HER PILLS.MY DAUGHTER ACTUALLY CALLED THE OFFICE AT LEAST 5 TIMES AND TOLD THE RECEPTIONIST TO HAVE THE DOCTOR CALL HER BACK AND THE DOCTOR NEVER DID.BY THIS TIME MY DAUGHTER WAS VERY UPSET.SHE WENT TO THE OFFICE TO DISCUSS THE SITUATION AND THE STAFF WAS VERY RUDE. ESP. ANGELA.ANGELA ANTIAGONIZED MY DAUGHTER FURTHER BY CALLING HER A SYCO AND WHEN MY DAUGHTER WAS LEAVING ANGELA FLIPPED HER OFF.WHEN A PERSON HAS THIS CONDITION, YOU DON'T TREAT THEM THIS WAY.YOU TRY TO HELP.

Submitted Dec. 22, 2009 | flag