Rate Dr. Robert F. Brunst

Dr. Robert F. Brunst's Ratings

My husband and I are long time patients of Dr. B and have never considered leaving his care. I have seen wealthy La Costa patients and poor field workers alike in his waiting room. He is as sharp a diagnostician as they come.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2543178].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

Dr Brunst was my doctor for more than 10 years, but I have now switched doctors, due to the high turnover in his staff and the severe communication break down that occurred as a result. His staff was/is rude and condescending, and the main reason for my departure. I think it time for him to hang up his license and go enjoy life. I will sadly tell all I know to steer clear of his practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2137290].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Brunst for a long time and over the years, his service, including his staff have deteriorated. When I was experiencing side effects and concerns with the medication he recommended, he did not offer any other options. I started to wonder if he is the best doctor for me after several incidents I had. His staff is unprofessional and I stopped counting how many different nurses came and went.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2137288].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2011

I worked for Dr. B for YEARS and as his receptionist I understand the frustration on both staff, doctors, and patients. Follow the system and all is good. He is a great MD and when I was their the staff was great as well. I know that those who saw him when I was working should have and did feel like a team/family. I miss him and my patients!! Kristie

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2137289].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2011

Very knowledgable, experienced and honest in opinion - he offers advice that is relevant and he casres about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2137287].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

I had an unpleasant experience with Dr. Brunst ~ for my complete yearly check-up there was no female nurse in the room. He asked personal questions (do I live alone, etc.) I found unnecessary and inappropriate for an exam. The entire experience was weird!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2137286].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2011

Staff personell is completely rude, unprofessional and downright abusive. Are you paying attention Dr Brunst? REally, you are quite UNAWARE or DONT CARE about your patients at all--

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2137285].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2010

DR.BRUNST AND STAFF ARE THE BEST. THEY ALWAYS GET YOU IN THE SAME DAY IF YOUR SICK AND ARE VERY HELPFUL.I HAVE RECOMMENDED HIM TO ALL MY FAMILY MEMBER AND FRIENDS.YOU WILL BE VERY HAPPY WITH HIS OFFICE.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2137284].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2010

I've been seeing Dr. Brunst for several years now and his care has been excellent. The level of service provided by his front office staff however, is anything but excellent. They are rude, unprofessional, arrogant, and obnoxious. They seem to believe that it is they who run his business AND make the medical decisions for him. Had I known how painfully difficult it would be to have to deal with these thoroughly unprofessional and insulting individuals I would have chosen another doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2137283].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2010

Staff is rude and uneducated. Medication refills are impossible to do in a timely matter. Staff is unitelligent regarding certain perscriptions not recognizing that their delays cause complications.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2137282].votes_count ]]