Dr. Larry H. Couture

Grad. Year: 1996

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Larry H. Couture has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.4

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Larry" to "Larry H."
RID: 2505332
18/12/12 5 5 5 5 Everytime I leave Dr. Couture's office, I feel like I've been talking to a good friend who's also a doctor. Genuinely caring and helpful. Always asks how my insurance is when prescribing the correct medicine and talking through with me what my bests options are for my needs. I'd highly, highly recommend Dr. Couture!
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 780154
03/02/09 5 5 5 5 Very concerned with my health. Takes as much time as needed to go over everything on each visit, four times a year.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 176074
07/03/07 5 5 5 Wonderful doctor. Kind, caring and listens to his patients. In my opinion, you couldn't find a better doctor to look out for your health and well being. I would highly recommend him and give him all A+++
Insurance: Secure Horizons