Rate Dr. Pierre Kugler

Dr. Pierre Kugler's Ratings

Was my doc for a while, in fact too long. One piece of advice: find a real doctor. This man doesn't care about people, he doesn't listen and on top of that, has an office unfit to raise swine in. In fact I heard that a complaint was made to public health about the state of it, rodent feces and urine in spots, old meds just sitting out for anyone to grab, etc. Plus he leaves personal patient information on the computer screen when he switches out patients. I had time to read all about another patients colonoscopy while I waited. All it takes is for one person to not like the fact that other people know their personal medical history for him to be sued and shut down. Find another doctor, you will need to sooner rather than later.

Submitted July 29, 2014 | flag

Dr. Kugler is rude and has no bedside manners. He is inappropriate and should find another profession. He thinks he can talk down on you just because he's a doctor. He should try listening to his patients instead of being a pill pusher! So not impressed with him.

Submitted March 6, 2014 | flag

Dr. Kugler took me on as a new patient and within the first 9 months, saved my life! He detected a very large aneurysm, undetected by my former Dr., had me into the surgeons office the next day and after further tests & consultations, I was on the urgent surgery list. After 10 days in the hospital, I was home and on the up swing ever since. Every time I visit the Dr.'s office I feel like I have been attended to in the best possible way. If you read this Dr. Kugler, 'Thanks for my Life".

Submitted June 28, 2012 | flag

My family & I have been patients of Dr. Kugler's for years. We have always been happy with his care. PAT his nurse has been amazing over the years. She has treated my children since birth and I have always appreciated her expertise, professionalism, knowledge and friendship over the years. She has truly been an asset to the office and we hope that the team of Dr. Kugler & Pat will remain for years to come! Thanks for your wonderful care

Submitted Sept. 22, 2011 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Kugler's for a long time. His staff have always been nothing less than wonderful. They are very professional and polite and, they take the time (when they can) to speak with you and get to know you as a person instead of just another patient. ALL of the ladies who work for him are exceptional, caring people who should be commended for their services. I have 2 sons who have beens going to Dr. Kugler since they were born. He is great with kids and does not hesitate to make a reffal if he does not know what is causing a problem. Also, he does not over prescribe. In our family's experience, he will not prescribe anything unless it is absolutely necessary. I would highly recommend Dr. Kugler to anyone. Both he and his staff provide exceptional, caring service, which for the most part, is a thing of the past. Keep up the great work!

Submitted Sept. 20, 2011 | flag

I have been going to Dr Kugler since I could remember. I have no issues at all with him, my issue is with his secretary.I go in for my monthly needle for Depo Provea, so I am very careful as to when I book my appointments, and she tells me that I am wrong, I made it for a different day and that she doesn't mess up....then stands up, and tells me I'm not allowed to see him today like she's his body guard or something. I honestly will be discussing this with him when I go in for my appointment and if no changes are made, I will be getting a new doctor. You may think that's over-reacting, but how she treated me was not how you treat a patient by any means, and if she just admitted she made a mistake instead of getting defensive, I may see it differently.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2011 | flag

only issue is that you can NEVER get through on the phone. I have been trying to get an appt for over 3 weeks. I work in an office and can't call every 2 minutes to try to get through. Very frustrating!!!

Submitted Feb. 28, 2011 | flag

i was at dr kulers office today with my kids i had to wait well over an HOUR and it was horrible PAT the nurse was OUT OF UT she seemed like she was on something and i did NOT trust her to give my kids a needle if u need needles there DO NOT go your better off to go to the clinic she need to be let go she is jsut way to slow nothing wrong with dr kugler beside the fact that he let her work like that make s me a little un easy he need a whold office redo everytime u try and call in u can never get through it is just very unorginized if u ask me!!!!!!!!!!!

Submitted Nov. 11, 2010 | flag

he is the best docter ever iv had him since i was 2 years old and he just really good at what he doese

Submitted April 22, 2010 | flag

He is a very good doctor, he does take his time with us and is great with my kids. At times when he is a little behind he may run out the door but he is a doctor and like anyone he has to rush some days too. I think the people that write not so great things may have been having a bad day. He sees hundreds of people in a week so I can see that he is not going to have a huge smile on all day. I really like him and now that we have moved to another city we see what a great doctor that he is. I have to say I am not a huge fan of a few of the ladies that work for him. I think that his wife was great and made some nice changes to the office. I wish that she worked there all the time.

Submitted April 12, 2010 | flag