Rate Dr. Wallace C. Baker

Dr. Wallace C. Baker's Ratings

Great doctor. Have been taking my family to him for 9 years... amazing!!

Submitted July 11, 2011 | flag

I LOVE Dr Baker and his PA's. They have treated my daughter since day one of her life over 5 years ago. I love that someone is always available, even after hours. As a first time mom, this is very much appreciated!

Submitted Oct. 28, 2010 | flag

Dr Wallace Baker is a pleasure to work with. Very friendly. Truly cares. His PA is equally friendly and caring. A pleasure. LOOOVES kids

Submitted Feb. 27, 2010 | flag

Thinks there is a prescription drug cure for everything. Overprescribes, prescribes too strong of painkillers and dosages, doesn't know the intereactions between drugs he prescribes--at least that's what the pharmacist told me--passes his PA's off as though they are doctors. I know another patient refers to him as the Candy Man when it comes to scoring painkillers.

Submitted June 14, 2009 | flag

Dr Baker has excellent bedside manner and is very knowledgable, making sure to thoroughly address all concerns. Appointments were made on short notice with no problem.

Submitted Nov. 10, 2008 | flag