Dr. Phillip Pass

Rate Dr. Phillip Pass

Dr. Phillip Pass's Ratings

Had crown put on & I have had nothing but problems with it. Still can't chew on that side6 months later. went back once but could not find anything wrong.

Submitted June 26, 2012 | flag

I dread dentists - or at least having dental work done. Dr. Pass is hands down the best dentist ever. He makes you feel safe and at ease and has bent over backwards to help me out or members of my family. My only regret is that I didn't know Dr. Pass 20 years ago.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2011 | flag

Nothing but good things about Dr.Pass. I was in a hockey accident one day and broke/chipped three of my front teeth. Called him up and he fixed them straightaway, look brand new. :).

Submitted March 30, 2011 | flag

He was recommended to us by a family friend. Used him as our family dentist. I was in pain after many of my visits. Also been informed by numerous other dentist my childrens dental work was substandard! As was mine. I would never recommend him.

Submitted March 29, 2011 | flag

Great Dentist. Always looks after his clients. Really cares about your health.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2010 | flag

Dr. Pass is an excellent dentist but services a rural area only once a week and very difficult to make any type of appointments. Always need to run into city for appointments whichis not convenient for someone that does not drive and relies on others for such apoitments. Receptionist is nice not always accomodating with emergencies, can wait up to a month or more for dental pain., which is unacceptable. Other staff friendly but can be rough at times, esp dental hygienist. Have moved on to another dentist unfortunately another dental office.

Submitted April 6, 2010 | flag

Dr. Pass is such a wonderful dentist. It's sad to see there are bad reviews on here. I just find him very kind and gentle. Everyone else in the office is so nice too. I really don't enjoy trips to the dentist (or at least never had) but going to him is a breeze! Even when I've had work done (wisdom teeth, fillings) it's been fine.

Submitted March 1, 2010 | flag

Do not trust this man. He is a two faced and lies. The man you see is kind and helpful but he is mean to his staff and always needs some to bully or kick around. Pull your own teeth out rather than makes this guy rich.

Submitted Jan. 26, 2010 | flag

Dr. Pass makes changes to his schedule in a dime to accomodate serious dental issues (such as mine last week). I am terribly afraid of dentists but he makes you feel incrediby safe and follows it up with the kind of dental care that makes it the least painful.

Submitted May 27, 2009 | flag

Ive been to quite a few dentists over the years and he is by far the best. My last dentist told me i would need to see a specialist to have a root canal done, and Dr. Pass did it no problem (and saved me a lot of money), he also removed all my wisdom teeth. I find him very knowledgeable and he explains the procedure before starting. If you have an emergency he will see you right away. Dr. Pass is a great dentist and I would recommend him to anyone! He is also very good with children.

Submitted July 29, 2008 | flag