Rate Dr. Brigitte A. Holder

Dr. Brigitte A. Holder's Ratings

I came to see Dr. Holder at her office located at 456A Ninth Street, Brooklyn, NY 11215. I was there concerning my undiagnosed now lingering face and scalp condition. She took charge immediately and after a close examination of my problem areas and then a diagnosis of Seborrheic Dermatitis she then went about prescribing several creams, oils, shampoos, and ointments along with cleansers, moisturizers and sunblock. It was a complete scalp and face regimen and I had to follow it from the morning to the evening. I'm happy to say that her regimen is working. My face and scalp are healing. The difference is visibly noticeable. It is remarkable. She called me within 10 days to find out how the products were working on my face and scalp and so I was very happy to give her the good news. I am so grateful to God for her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][616063].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2013

I went to Doctor Holder for a second opinion encouraged by my teenage daughter because she liked her ratings The previous dermatologist had failed me. I was suffering severe hairloss my entire crown the sides back covered it with a wrap for 2 year Until I went Dr.Holder. Omg. I mean I was bald no fuze. When I met Doctor Holder she was polite caring patient concerned. She assessed me asked me questions about my health in totally. She ran specific blood test. Something no one did. She said u do not have permanent hair loss and I will grow Ur hair back. It's been 3 months and I now have full hair coverage and a small afro. ger

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][616062].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Dr. Holder is absolutely AMAZING. She is incredibly caring, sweet, and really takes time with her patients. I can even go as far as to say she is the nicest, most helpful doctor I have ever encountered. I had a painful cyst and she treated it with the utmost skill in the office. But that's not all -- I'm not able to afford any insurance at this time, so she gave me the information for a program that can help me obtain insurance for free in exchange for artist services. She also made sure I could afford all the medications that she prescribed to me and was very generous with samples. I can not recommend Dr. Holder enough. I'm floored by her kindness and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][616061].votes_count ]]