Dr. Kathy Gallagher

Rate Dr. Kathy Gallagher

Dr. Kathy Gallagher's Ratings

I have been going to Kathy for over 20 years and wouldn't think of going to anyone else. Wait times are high but she always makes time for you, never rushes.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2013 | flag

The receptionists are not always friendly or helpful, perhaps its because they are so young. However, Dr. Gallagher is the best Doctor I've ever seen. I would never dream of going to anyone else. She has been my doctor for over 15 yrs. She is always helpful and caring. She is very easy to talk to and I never feel judged.She always digs into issues further just to make sure everything is ok and she makes sure you get seen by a specialist ASAP if required. I always feel better after having a chat with her.

Submitted June 29, 2011 | flag

Dr. Gallagher has been my doctor for over 17 years now and has delivered all three of my children. She takes the time to listen to you, and talks to you like a friend as opposed to a patient. I trust her diagnosis 100 percent and I am thankful that I was able to find her!

Submitted Feb. 27, 2011 | flag

even though she is not on time, she is the best Dr. in the practice, she runs late because she doesn't rush you out of the office. I do feel that the practice needs to re think the front desk staff. they are not very helpful and sometimes rude. I think this may have to do with their ages. The girls are only in their early 20's and not ready to be working in a Dr office.

Submitted May 24, 2010 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Gallagher for over 15 years. She is absolutely the best. Always caring, helpful and informative. I would never dream of going to anyone else.

Submitted Dec. 16, 2009 | flag

Dr Gallagher has been my doctor since I was little. She is always helpful and very knowledgable.

Submitted Oct. 22, 2009 | flag

She has been my doctor since she took over this practice. I have never questioned her advice in all those years and have full confidence in her. Her office mannerism and caring attitude are hard to find these days. Definitely the best!

Submitted Oct. 6, 2009 | flag

Dr. Gallagher is an absolutely wonderful doctor. I remember when Dr. Filliter left being worried about having a new doctor. I couldn't have asked for better. She is wonderful with me and my children. They really like "Dr. Kathy" as well. I could not imagine having had another doctor during my pregnancies. She is just great - could not ask for better!

Submitted April 8, 2008 | flag

Cathy has been my doctor since Dr Filliter left. She is always friendly and EXTREMELY helpful. I know whne I go to see her the problem will be fixed ASAP. She treats me and my husband both as people not just patients.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2008 | flag

I have been seeing Dr Gallagher since she replaced Dr Filliter. She has been extremely caring and compassionate towards me. I know the wait to see here is often very long, but she's taken extra time for me when I've needed it so I know she's doing the same for others.

Submitted Feb. 4, 2008 | flag