Rate Dr. Kathryn A. Lemmerman

Dr. Kathryn A. Lemmerman's Ratings

The staffs are rude and unrespectful. Wouldn't recommend anyone to go there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][616345].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

I have gone to "Dr. Kate" as she is known, for around 10 years. As an 82 year old male, I was not sure I would be comfortable with a woman doctor. No problems. None at all even in those exams which are up close and personal. Dr. Kate is a true professional with a broad understanding of medicine in general and a deep knowledge in her specialities. Dr. Kate has surrounded herself with a staff of very caring professionals and her partner, Dr. Adrienne Clamp provides her own competencies to the practice. My wife and I are very grateful to have found Dr. Kate and rely on her knowledge and wisdom.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][616344].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

I have been seeing Dr Kate for about 7 years. She is the best doctor I have ever been to, and was the one who finally diagnosed my issues after several other doctors had failed to. She atually listens to all your concerns, and has never dismissed any concern I have brought up to her. She doesn't treat me as if she's rushed, and gives me her full attention each time. She's extremely intelligent and compassionate as well as open to trying Eastern as well as Western medicine, creating a whole plan for treatment. If you're lucky enough to be able to get in to see Dr Kate, you won't be disappointed! The only drawback is the practice doesn't accept insurance. I don't mind paying out of pocket then submitting to my insurance company for reimbursement, she is just that good!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][616343].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

Kate Lemmerman is a dedicated, brilliant physician. She thinks "whole person", and is a lovely woman.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][616342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2011

Dr Kate has been my primary care physician for over 15 years. She is intuitive, empathetic, and is a leading care provider in bioidentical hormones, thyroid dysfunction treatment, and adrenal fatigue treatment. She is an excellent physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][616341].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2010

Great doctor, smart, caring, compassionate, knowledgeable, open-minded, always learning, your partner for good care. Highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][616340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2009

Great doctor who truly has extensive knowledge in both Western and alternative treatments. With her DO, she treats the whole patient, not just the symptoms. Extremely busy but always gives complete and thorough attention to the patient. Especially for chronic and non-routine illness, no one better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][616339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2009

If you want a doctor who doesn't just automatically put you on medication to treat your symptoms but rather gets to the root of your symptoms to treat your problem, Dr Kate is the right doctor for you. The only problem is getting in. As far as I know, she is not accepting new patients right now. She is busy for a reason!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][616338].votes_count ]]