Rate Dr. Peter Whidden

Dr. Peter Whidden's Ratings

I was one of Dr. Whidden's first patients. I had Mammoplasty done in July, 1974 (40 years ago). He did a beautiful job (life changing for me) and I have never had a problem. Way back then he had a great reputation and I could see why. Years later I had Rhinoplasty done. Had a problem a few years later which he immediately corrected. Dr. Whidden's work boosted my self esteem and has given me many years of happiness.

Submitted June 20, 2014 | flag

Tummy Tuck & Mastopexy 2yrs ago approx. I've yet to be done with repairing surgeries.Lost right nipple,all sensation,was left with horrible,thick scars,dog ears,belly button noticeably to the left,belly not tight,not straight line for tummy incision.I've gone from feeling hopeful/patient(he promised to fix it,but retired),depressed(37single mom,won't even entertain the idea of dating,can't even look at myself,have lost relationships, hide my body from my daughter, as not to scare/worry her,guilty 4 being vain also(he said I scare that way, I seem to be scaring fine now with other surgeons)low self esteem,I have gone through 2 different surgeons(I thank them for taking me,repairing someone else mistakes) trying to recover my right nipple,humiliation, embarrassment, pleading for help,I feel terrible, since I did my research & thought I had gone to the best, instead I got ****ed.Called him for my pics & file and hung up!I believe Dr. Whidden should have retired a lot earlier. Greed!!!

Submitted Aug. 1, 2013 | flag

Started off a pleasant experience if you do not count the countless hours sitting in his waiting room, my first appointment I was there for 6 hours and that was just for a conciltation. They have a different way of doing things as they always had me change in front of the doctor instead of prior to him coming in. After my surgery I needed a revision right away witch cost 2,000$ after I just paid 8,000$. After a few months I started noticing a large tethering in my left breast (a result of scars he left under the skin that he made worse when he tried to fix it) leaving me a large dent and a pucker in my nipple. I also had double bubble in both breasts and they sat so low and fell into my armpits when I laid down. He said he was the best and it could not be fixed that it was due to me being a "large girl" I am a size 6-8 and 5 '8' tall. I have since seen a capable surgeon who was able to fix almost everything except you can slightly see the dent. So I now have 20,000 boobs. RETIRE!!!

Submitted July 23, 2012 | flag

Had breast augmentation with Dr. Whidden 8 weeks ago and could not be happier. His front staff are amazing and very helpful. Dr Whidden was very knowledgable and caring from consult to post surgery. He was recommended to me and would recommend him to anyone wanting breast augmentation.

Submitted Sept. 14, 2011 | flag

as a patient of dr whiddens 13 years ago after udergoing breast implants,to which I was very happy.Ater one of my breasts ruptured which Dr whidden assured me it was very rare.He agreed to replace these implants for the new silicone jelly ones.He deceided that it would be best to replace both i just needed to cover the cost ofhis staff.After 8 weeks they were still quite swollen so I didnt know what was the outcome to be.He told me they were perfect and id be so happy with them.SURPRISE im not sure they feel reaj but they arent what I was promised.These are suppose to last a life time lol probably not.To those women out there being encouraged to go with this type of implant research it first,I took his word.Further more pictures are displayed in albums.The nurses or medical secretary released my information to a different individual all because she idnt read the updates.Supposedly she was fired but my personal info was released to a stranger.All i got was a im sorry that was a mix up

Submitted March 8, 2011 | flag

Dr. Peter Whidden is amazing! I had surgery on October 16th and I am in my 7th week. My recovery has been so good. DR. Whidden is great with details, I am a very visual person and he would take the implant and explain exactly what will happen, and even when he explained what my recovery will be like he was bang on. I really think he knows what each individual will walk away with and go through. He is very patient I must have asked a couple questions more then once being a bit nervous, and he was happy to answer them again. His staff are just as amazing and warm as he is! If you are honest with Dr.Whidden on the results you want to achieve, you will get honesty right back. The facility is a bit out dated but very clean. I would defianty recommend Dr.Whidden!

Submitted Nov. 24, 2010 | flag

I have just had a consultation with Dr. Whidden and I now know he is the surgeon for me. HIs staff were warm and friendly. He is honest, to the point, and explained to me exactly what to expect after surgery. He was professional and kind. I have gone in since my consultation (for a Breast Augmentation) and tried on sizers to make sure I am getting the look I want. I didn't expect Dr. Whidden to help me again, but he came a second time and helped me to feel really comfortable with the size we chose. I have no doubt that Dr. Whidden will help me achieve my desired look. I'll post again after my surgery in late April. Im so excited and not a bit nervous about my surgeon or surgery.

Submitted April 14, 2010 | flag

I'm getting surgery on April 14, if the surgery goes as well as the service that I received, it's going to turned out great. Either than having to wait quite a bit on my first appointment I have nothing else to say and it was actually well worthed. The staff was and still are really heplfull and kind. I already know for sure that Dr.Whidden is the right surgeon for me.

Submitted April 5, 2010 | flag

One week off a tummy tuck. I was nervous, but was calmly walked through the procedure and all my questions on many occasions. Dr. Whidden is first rate and his reputation is 2nd to none. As a result, so was my experience. He explains everything with such detail and spends so much time with you, you feel like you are his only patient. Sometimes you have to wait, but you know when it is your turn....you are looked after. All the staff is exceptional and not one person there isn't well versed in what they do. I have nothing negative to say. I personally struggled with the decision to have the procedure done. I worked hard for 3 years to exercise my way past the crumpled tummy with no luck. Now that it is done, I feel the whole procedure has changed they way I feel about my body. Dr. Whidden respected my decision and we worked together to fix what I was unhappy with. I can't wait to put on a bathing suit!

Submitted March 24, 2009 | flag

I was one of Dr. Whidden's first patients and he is wonderful. My daughters have also gone to him. I have gotten 3 procedures done by him and after I had a rupture 15 years later after my first procedure he was very understanding and replaced my implants for a large discount. He is NOT only interested in the money.I would NOT recommend anyone else in the city but Dr. Whidden

Submitted March 19, 2009 | flag