Rate Dr. Robert Czyzewski

Dr. Robert Czyzewski's Ratings

Simply the best physician I've ever encountered. He's smart, thorough, compassionate and considerate. I'll follow him to his new group.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2137424].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

Dr. C is one of the kindest most compassionate doctors I have ever met, my 86 year old mom is a patient of his. She was seeing another kidney Dr. but he was the covering Dr. on one of her hospital stays and she loved him. Shortly after that she switched and he has taken such good care of her. He is very attentive, informative and funny. He TRULEY cares about his patients and explains things so she can understand them. He keeps me informed as well when she is in the hospital and never gets upset when i ask 100 questions which is such a plus. If you need a kidney Dr. Look no further he is an awesome dr and person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2137423].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Dr. Czyzewski is very knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with every time. Clean office, friendly staff, I never looked forward to getting my blood taken more in my life. Great office and am happy I am a patient there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2137422].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

absolutly the best man /doctor i have ever had contact with. as a nursing professional and as a patient. this dr. fights for his patients like a warrior but has the bedside manner of a sainted puppy. so glad he saved my life !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2137421].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2012

I think Dr. Czyzewski is the best. He is kind and understanding and explains everything to you. He has compassion and empathy and gets to know you as a human being. I recommend him highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2137420].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2011

This is the best doctor ever!! A compassionate and caring individual who spends time answering your questions and exploring all options. Office staff is great too!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2137419].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2010

Very good Doctor ,friendly takes time to really listen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2137418].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2008

I am a doctor myself and was recently dx with a kidney disorder. The Dr. was extremely compassionate and understanding. He took a step by step approach to my dx. When he was unsure he referred me to a world-renowed specialist at Columbia Univ. He spends a lot of time with me at each visit and does not let me leave until all questions are answered. Great Dr. and human being!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2137417].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2008

Very kind physician staff and sweet ladies with a clean office environment. Never enough close parking for the elderly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2137416].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2006

THIS DOCTOR SPEAKS POLISH AND SOME RUSSIAN, FRIENDLY AND DOSENT MAKE YOU WAIT LONG, APPROX WAITING TIME 10 MIN

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2137415].votes_count ]]