Dr. Robert Czyzewski

Grad. Year: 1992

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 10 reviews. Dr. Robert Czyzewski has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Nephrologist (kidney)-related: kidney disorders, diabetes, and renal failure, dialysis, kidney transplants, urinary system, kidney system
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.3
RID: 5284874
19/03/14 5 5 5 5 Simply the best physician I've ever encountered. He's smart, thorough, compassionate and considerate. I'll follow him to his new group.  Respond
RID: 2684902
20/06/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. C is one of the kindest most compassionate doctors I have ever met, my 86 year old mom is a patient of his. She was seeing another kidney Dr. but he was the covering Dr. on one of her hospital stays and she loved him. Shortly after that she switched and he has taken such good care of her. He is very attentive, informative and funny. He TRULEY cares about his patients and explains things so she can understand them. He keeps me informed as well when she is in the hospital and never gets upset when i ask 100 questions which is such a plus. If you need a kidney Dr. Look no further he is an awesome dr and person.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 2583415
12/03/13 5 4 5 5 Dr. Czyzewski is very knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with every time. Clean office, friendly staff, I never looked forward to getting my blood taken more in my life. Great office and am happy I am a patient there.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1674703
02/01/12 5 5 5 5 absolutly the best man /doctor i have ever had contact with. as a nursing professional and as a patient. this dr. fights for his patients like a warrior but has the bedside manner of a sainted puppy. so glad he saved my life !!
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 1507395
09/08/11 5 5 5 5 I think Dr. Czyzewski is the best. He is kind and understanding and explains everything to you. He has compassion and empathy and gets to know you as a human being. I recommend him highly.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1318689
21/12/10 5 5 5 5 This is the best doctor ever!! A compassionate and caring individual who spends time answering your questions and exploring all options. Office staff is great too!!!
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 649157
27/07/08 5 5 5 5 Very good Doctor ,friendly takes time to really listen.
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 542183
18/03/08 5 5 5 5 I am a doctor myself and was recently dx with a kidney disorder. The Dr. was extremely compassionate and understanding. He took a step by step approach to my dx. When he was unsure he referred me to a world-renowed specialist at Columbia Univ. He spends a lot of time with me at each visit and does not let me leave until all questions are answered. Great Dr. and human being!!
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 31253
30/05/06 4 4 4 Very kind physician staff and sweet ladies with a clean office environment. Never enough close parking for the elderly.
Insurance: Oxford
RID: 4432
07/01/05 4 4 5 THIS DOCTOR SPEAKS POLISH AND SOME RUSSIAN, FRIENDLY AND DOSENT MAKE YOU WAIT LONG, APPROX WAITING TIME 10 MIN  Respond