Rate Dr. Lee Erickson

Dr. Lee Erickson's Ratings

As a teenager, I saw Dr. Erickson for a consultation. He advised me that I needed to do several procedures including two surgeries, that would span over 4 years. He said this would be the only way that my teeth would be straightened. I went to another orthodontist and ended up getting braces on my top teeth for 18 months. I am now in my thirties and my teeth are perfectly straight. I am so glad that I got that second opinion. It seems to me that Dr. Erickson is simply interested in making money not offering the best solutions for his patients.

Submitted July 2, 2010 | flag

Dr. E. treated me with a great deal of respect and was honest about my orthodontic requirements. He could have convinced me to do unnecessary surgery and periodental work as another dentist had recommended. I am very thankful that I got a second opinion. Extremely professional and helpful

Submitted Dec. 29, 2009 | flag

have had all three children to see Dr.Erickson, he is a wonderful person/doctor. his staff is second to none.Our children brushed there teeth after everthing they ate,braces came off with no marks or cavitys.his instructions are given to all involved,brushing is the key

Submitted April 14, 2007 | flag

Continously helpful, punctual and great with children. Explanations are very easy to understand, and solutions provided, without pushing unnecessary expenses.

Submitted April 10, 2007 | flag

Overall the office is amazing. Great staff, waiting room, equipment, and of course Dr. Erickson. He is very friendly, professional, and efficient. Takes the time to get to know his patients. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Submitted March 12, 2007 | flag

Most of the time one of Dr. Erickson's assistance did the work with him coming in to say hi. my daughter got cavities from the braces and now has problems with her gums. He thinks he is the best...I don't

Submitted Jan. 24, 2007 | flag

Dr.Erickson was a wonderful dentist he did my braces along time ago and I have no complaints, I needed alot of work done and he was wonderful with me. I would totally send my friends and family to him.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2007 | flag

Dr Erickson is wonderful I was going to see him for a long time . he was very helpful and always willing to go out of his way to fit you in or help in any way he can . i would go see him any time

Submitted Jan. 7, 2007 | flag

We love going to see Dr. Erickson. He is always on time, but is never in a rush with his patients. He is always available to us, even telling us to call him at home over the holidays if a problem arose. He explains things as he goes and gives you choices based on what he has explained. He is great with kids, the best. We would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Dec. 28, 2006 | flag

Doing everything he can so that my son will not need braces. He is very punctual and very knowledgeable. He is also very friendly. My son enjoys going to see him.

Submitted Dec. 21, 2006 | flag