Rate Dr. Lee Erickson

Dr. Lee Erickson's Ratings

Dr. Erickson has been treating my disabled son for the past couple of years. He has been incredibly patient, knowledgeable and very kind to my son. He recommended a course of treatment that was not the most expensive because he knew my son was not able to cope with jaw surgery. He has waived his fee more than once for some additional costs, which is very generous and almost unheard of recently. He absolutely does NOT put money first, but rather the quality of life of his patients is the most important thing to him. I highly recommend him to other parents looking for an orthodontist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2522877].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

As a teenager, I saw Dr. Erickson for a consultation. He advised me that I needed to do several procedures including two surgeries, that would span over 4 years. He said this would be the only way that my teeth would be straightened. I went to another orthodontist and ended up getting braces on my top teeth for 18 months. I am now in my thirties and my teeth are perfectly straight. I am so glad that I got that second opinion. It seems to me that Dr. Erickson is simply interested in making money not offering the best solutions for his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1758949].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2010

Dr. E. treated me with a great deal of respect and was honest about my orthodontic requirements. He could have convinced me to do unnecessary surgery and periodental work as another dentist had recommended. I am very thankful that I got a second opinion. Extremely professional and helpful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1758948].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2009

have had all three children to see Dr.Erickson, he is a wonderful person/doctor. his staff is second to none.Our children brushed there teeth after everthing they ate,braces came off with no marks or cavitys.his instructions are given to all involved,brushing is the key

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1758947].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2007

Continously helpful, punctual and great with children. Explanations are very easy to understand, and solutions provided, without pushing unnecessary expenses.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1758946].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2007

Overall the office is amazing. Great staff, waiting room, equipment, and of course Dr. Erickson. He is very friendly, professional, and efficient. Takes the time to get to know his patients. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1758945].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2007

Most of the time one of Dr. Erickson's assistance did the work with him coming in to say hi. my daughter got cavities from the braces and now has problems with her gums. He thinks he is the best...I don't

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1758944].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2007

Dr.Erickson was a wonderful dentist he did my braces along time ago and I have no complaints, I needed alot of work done and he was wonderful with me. I would totally send my friends and family to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1758943].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2007

Dr Erickson is wonderful I was going to see him for a long time . he was very helpful and always willing to go out of his way to fit you in or help in any way he can . i would go see him any time

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1758942].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2007

We love going to see Dr. Erickson. He is always on time, but is never in a rush with his patients. He is always available to us, even telling us to call him at home over the holidays if a problem arose. He explains things as he goes and gives you choices based on what he has explained. He is great with kids, the best. We would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1758941].votes_count ]]