Dr. Camille T. D'Amato

Grad. Year: 1991

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Camille T. D'Amato has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Chiropractor-related: low back pain, lumbar disc herniation, neck pain, headaches, extremity joint conditions
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Camille" to "Camille T."

RID: 1295114
16/11/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. D'Amato is incredible! She is extremely knowledgeable, gentle, and caring. I've been to many chiropractors and she is by far the best and is truly in a class all by herself. Her offices are well managed and the staff is friendly and professional.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1185726
09/06/10 5 5 5 5 I have been going to Dr. D for over a year after a pregnancy. I wish I had found her before I got pregnant. She helped a serious hip problem that I had. I saw her 3X a week for six weeks then 1x a week and then every other week. I now only go once a month. She has seen me for emergencies and is very knowledgeable in physical therapy as well as chiropractic issues. I was a chiropractic skeptic but now I am a believer.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 386531
16/08/07 5 5 5 5 Awesome in every aspect. Caring, helpful even educational !!!
RID: 179619
09/03/07 4 5 5 One of the bst chiropractors I've ever seen. Very knowledgeable, up front, and interested in her patients.
Paid (or co-pay): $15
RID: 73085
21/12/06 4 5 5 Dr. D'Amato is very knowledgeable and interested in working with the patient to improve their overall health. She takes the time to listen and offers suggestions for things to do at home (i.e. exercising, special stretches, etc.) She is a very conscientious and caring doctor.