Rate Dr. Marcus L. Williams

Dr. Marcus L. Williams's Ratings

Although Dr. Williams is a great guy and learned, his staff is slowly ruining his practice. I had a stress test and was left unattended and when I called for help, I was ignored. Appointments are rarely on time and the staff has a 'I don't care' attitude. I will no longer bother with this office.

Submitted Dec. 4, 2013 | flag

Simply the best. Knowledgeable, caring, professional

Submitted March 24, 2009 | flag

He's the greatest and he saved my life. I suffered a heart attack in 2002 at the age of 45. When I first met him I thought he was too young to take care of my serious condition, little did I know that he would save my life. I highly recommend all of the Dr's associated with the practice.

Submitted July 3, 2008 | flag

one of the finest doctors. excellent bedside manner

Submitted Feb. 26, 2008 | flag

Dr.Williams is always interested in everything you want to say. He is thorough and caring. He is also wonderful when you are a patient in the hospital. He is attentive to your needs and wants. A really great guy!

Submitted Feb. 7, 2007 | flag

Excellent Dr. Very understanding and concerned. Wonderful bedside manner. He knows his field!

Submitted Dec. 20, 2006 | flag