Rate Dr. Marcus L. Williams

Dr. Marcus L. Williams's Ratings

Although Dr. Williams is a great guy and learned, his staff is slowly ruining his practice. I had a stress test and was left unattended and when I called for help, I was ignored. Appointments are rarely on time and the staff has a 'I don't care' attitude. I will no longer bother with this office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1759830].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2013

Simply the best. Knowledgeable, caring, professional

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1759829].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

He's the greatest and he saved my life. I suffered a heart attack in 2002 at the age of 45. When I first met him I thought he was too young to take care of my serious condition, little did I know that he would save my life. I highly recommend all of the Dr's associated with the practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1759828].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2008

one of the finest doctors. excellent bedside manner

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1759827].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2008

Dr.Williams is always interested in everything you want to say. He is thorough and caring. He is also wonderful when you are a patient in the hospital. He is attentive to your needs and wants. A really great guy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1759826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2007

Excellent Dr. Very understanding and concerned. Wonderful bedside manner. He knows his field!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1759825].votes_count ]]