Rate Dr. Blair Voyvodic

Dr. Blair Voyvodic's Ratings

Submitted Nov. 28, 2012 | flag

He's a nice guy, really helpful, patiently takes his time to listen in person. At first, he would always email me back in the same nights which is good, but lately he's been emailing me back like a week later (sometimes not even at all) when I seriously needed him. This started happening ever since he finally gave me my first prescription note, after a few months of consultations. I've heard from some people that have had him before in-person that once the money starts coming in, he doesn't care about you anymore because he only cares about the money. I was shocked when I heard that because he was just so nice and caring when it came face-to-face, but I'm starting to believe it now, since he takes FOREVER to email back (I've tried calling in before, had to leave messages but still never get any replies back either). So far, it's been my 5th day waiting for an email back, as of now. How long does it REALLY take to write a few sentences back to me? ...

Submitted Nov. 10, 2012 | flag

very good md. interested in his patients & very knowledgable, kind & will go the extra to make sure his patients receive proper medical attention if needed beyond his scope of expertise.

Submitted July 25, 2010 | flag

I don't see Dr. Voyvodic very often, but on the occasions I have been to his office he was very helpful. He takes the time to talk about what is going on and mutualy decides on the best course of treatment with me. The nurse practitioners in his office are excellent and often are able to treat patients without the need to see the doctor. Thanks ladies! Overall very good.

Submitted April 1, 2009 | flag

Good family Doc. Good for when you have a bruised boo-boo. But when things get serious, he bolts. Getting a referral from this guy is like pulling teeth. Sometimes he scares me with his beads and rattles. Can be very moody. One day he’s your best friend, the next day he tells you to get bent. I wish his office staff would get it together and answer the phone once in awhile.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2009 | flag

Just a wonderful man. He takes the time to talk to you and does not believe in pushing medication if it is not needed.

Submitted April 30, 2007 | flag

Very thorough in examination, is not a pill pusher, but finds alternate means to solve problems if possible. Takes time to listen.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2006 | flag