You may also like

Rate Dr. Daisy Pavri

Dr. Daisy Pavri's Ratings

I take my son to dr Pavri she is amazing lover her . She does a great job

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2821865].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Dr Pavri was amazing with our child. She validates your concerns and is very intuitive, thorough and conscientious. She was calming to my child who hates doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2768015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

She is genuinely concerned with the well-being of her patients but cannot seem to spare the time to listen to the caregiver/parent without interrupting incessantly. We waited a very long time to see her as the appointment was extremely late starting. Most sentences she said were statements that directed the answer in a narrow manner- and even when she asked a question she wasnt seemingly interested in hearing the reply. I was not flowery or verbose in my replies and kept them to a minimum to preserve her time. She was so nice that this was very disheartening as her potential was not fully displayed. I know she is capable of better as indicated by her demeanor. Her clinic could use new toys in the waiting room as many are broken and unsafe/dirty. She is better than her practice indicates.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2743586].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

We are so relieved to have found a doctor for our four girls who cares about her patients more than prescription-writing, and who we can trust. She has even taken us in at the last minute - which turned out to be a referral to emergency for chest x-rays. She is kind, and gentle and knowledgeable both in the field of medicine and natural treatments.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2676499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

We went to several doctors before finally coming to Dr. Pavri. She is an incredible Dr. She always makes herself available to her patients, she is kind and very knowledgeable. She is a rare gem in the medical field and our family is so blessed to be under her care. I have never seen a doctor so dedicated to her patients, to the point of giving us her home number if we ever needed her in an emergency. Amazing woman and Physician!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2665216].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2014

We see Dr Pavri once every 6 months and love her. She's on too if everything, and misses nothing! We love her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2526126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

My son has been seeing Dr. Pavri for 10 years and I am so glad the GP referred me to her. His appointment last week was for a sore throat. He came out with a requisition for an x-ray because he may have scoliosis. Other doctors will only deal with the issue you made the appointment for. Dr. Pavri goes well beyond that and when it comes to kids - that's exactly what is needed. I'm not looking forward to my son turning 18 because then he has to go back to our GP. :(

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1760183].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2013

This the BEST Doctor I've ever had for my two kids. She is definitly an angel in our lives. She cares about her patients, takes the time to listen. I was really concerned about my kids and she calmed me down and did what was in her hands to help me out. I've recommended her to my friends/family. If you have your kids in her practice please NEVER LEAVE- she is usually very busy and doesnt have all the time (she's also on call at the hospital)- wait until she gives you app. dont take it personal.... BEST DOCTOR, doesnt care about money, she enjoys being a Dr. GOD BLESS YOU DR. PAVRI.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1760182].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

She is a nice person, good with the kids, but does not seem to want to listen to the childs care giver. Seems to over prescribe rather than take time to know childs problems.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][1760181].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2010

WONDERFUL.....TO BAD YOU CAN'T FIND A GP FOR ADULTS WHO IS AS CARING, THOUGHTFUL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE AS DR. PAVRI..SHE SHOULD BE TEACHING IN MED SCHOOL RE ETHICS, RESPONSIBILITY AND BEDSIDE MANNER. GREAT GREAT DOCTOR!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1760180].votes_count ]]