Rate Dr. Daisy Pavri

Dr. Daisy Pavri's Ratings

http://www.lisashore.com/Media/Star/TorStar000225d.html read that article on this doctor, how she was xharged with tbe death of a child in Tornto in the 1980's

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2712750].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

We are so relieved to have found a doctor for our four girls who cares about her patients more than prescription-writing, and who we can trust. She has even taken us in at the last minute - which turned out to be a referral to emergency for chest x-rays. She is kind, and gentle and knowledgeable both in the field of medicine and natural treatments.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2676499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

We went to several doctors before finally coming to Dr. Pavri. She is an incredible Dr. She always makes herself available to her patients, she is kind and very knowledgeable. She is a rare gem in the medical field and our family is so blessed to be under her care. I have never seen a doctor so dedicated to her patients, to the point of giving us her home number if we ever needed her in an emergency. Amazing woman and Physician!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2665216].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2014

We see Dr Pavri once every 6 months and love her. She's on too if everything, and misses nothing! We love her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2526126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

My son has been seeing Dr. Pavri for 10 years and I am so glad the GP referred me to her. His appointment last week was for a sore throat. He came out with a requisition for an x-ray because he may have scoliosis. Other doctors will only deal with the issue you made the appointment for. Dr. Pavri goes well beyond that and when it comes to kids - that's exactly what is needed. I'm not looking forward to my son turning 18 because then he has to go back to our GP. :(

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1760183].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2013

This the BEST Doctor I've ever had for my two kids. She is definitly an angel in our lives. She cares about her patients, takes the time to listen. I was really concerned about my kids and she calmed me down and did what was in her hands to help me out. I've recommended her to my friends/family. If you have your kids in her practice please NEVER LEAVE- she is usually very busy and doesnt have all the time (she's also on call at the hospital)- wait until she gives you app. dont take it personal.... BEST DOCTOR, doesnt care about money, she enjoys being a Dr. GOD BLESS YOU DR. PAVRI.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1760182].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

She is a nice person, good with the kids, but does not seem to want to listen to the childs care giver. Seems to over prescribe rather than take time to know childs problems.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1760181].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2010

WONDERFUL.....TO BAD YOU CAN'T FIND A GP FOR ADULTS WHO IS AS CARING, THOUGHTFUL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE AS DR. PAVRI..SHE SHOULD BE TEACHING IN MED SCHOOL RE ETHICS, RESPONSIBILITY AND BEDSIDE MANNER. GREAT GREAT DOCTOR!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1760180].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2010

My son was born seven weeks earlier and Daisy saved his life. On more than one occasion I went in there and she listened and he was treated correctly. All of his illnesses were life threatening and yet he just turned 18. I can't ever thank this doctor enough for taking the time to save my son.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1760179].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2009

I must say that Dr.Pavri has saved our son's life. We have been through just about every specialest,pead ext from windsor to toronto and she is the only dr that has taken the time to listen to us as parents and ordered the tests that needed to be done (and should have been done 2 years ago) to get our son the proper diagnoses and treatment. We will forever be thankful to her for giving us our son back... She has even went as far as calling us at home (after hours)just to see how he is feeling. As for wait times we have never waited more than 10 mins to be seen and she has spent over an hour with us at some visits. Thank you so much Dr.Pavri :) You truly are our son's guardian Angel

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1760178].votes_count ]]