Rate Dr. Daisy Pavri

Dr. Daisy Pavri's Ratings

My son has been seeing Dr. Pavri for 10 years and I am so glad the GP referred me to her. His appointment last week was for a sore throat. He came out with a requisition for an x-ray because he may have scoliosis. Other doctors will only deal with the issue you made the appointment for. Dr. Pavri goes well beyond that and when it comes to kids - that's exactly what is needed. I'm not looking forward to my son turning 18 because then he has to go back to our GP. :(

Submitted Nov. 18, 2013 | flag

This the BEST Doctor I've ever had for my two kids. She is definitly an angel in our lives. She cares about her patients, takes the time to listen. I was really concerned about my kids and she calmed me down and did what was in her hands to help me out. I've recommended her to my friends/family. If you have your kids in her practice please NEVER LEAVE- she is usually very busy and doesnt have all the time (she's also on call at the hospital)- wait until she gives you app. dont take it personal.... BEST DOCTOR, doesnt care about money, she enjoys being a Dr. GOD BLESS YOU DR. PAVRI.

Submitted June 14, 2013 | flag

She is a nice person, good with the kids, but does not seem to want to listen to the childs care giver. Seems to over prescribe rather than take time to know childs problems.

Submitted March 5, 2010 | flag

WONDERFUL.....TO BAD YOU CAN'T FIND A GP FOR ADULTS WHO IS AS CARING, THOUGHTFUL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE AS DR. PAVRI..SHE SHOULD BE TEACHING IN MED SCHOOL RE ETHICS, RESPONSIBILITY AND BEDSIDE MANNER. GREAT GREAT DOCTOR!

Submitted Feb. 18, 2010 | flag

My son was born seven weeks earlier and Daisy saved his life. On more than one occasion I went in there and she listened and he was treated correctly. All of his illnesses were life threatening and yet he just turned 18. I can't ever thank this doctor enough for taking the time to save my son.

Submitted Nov. 19, 2009 | flag

I must say that Dr.Pavri has saved our son's life. We have been through just about every specialest,pead ext from windsor to toronto and she is the only dr that has taken the time to listen to us as parents and ordered the tests that needed to be done (and should have been done 2 years ago) to get our son the proper diagnoses and treatment. We will forever be thankful to her for giving us our son back... She has even went as far as calling us at home (after hours)just to see how he is feeling. As for wait times we have never waited more than 10 mins to be seen and she has spent over an hour with us at some visits. Thank you so much Dr.Pavri :) You truly are our son's guardian Angel

Submitted Nov. 4, 2008 | flag

awesome woman. im an 18 year old boy and this doctor has been taking care of me since i was born. she rocks!!!

Submitted Oct. 1, 2008 | flag

She is an amazing Doctor. She is very kind patient and gentle. My grandsons are both special needs and she has shed alot of light for us on how to help them. She is never shy to make a referall on to get more help for them. Not enough words to describe her. Absolutely Amazing Lady and Doctor and a real Saint to London and the Medical Profession.

Submitted July 21, 2008 | flag

Daisy was the doctor for my boys while growing up and now I'm going to have a Grandbaby, my son said he's hoping that she will take the baby as patient... Best doctor around We love her

Submitted April 23, 2008 | flag

The previous ratings are dead on! There should be a 10 star rating for Dr. Pavri. A lot of doctors could learn a thing or two from this amazing woman. She left her warm bed late at night (pregnant) to come to the hospital because she was told she had new patient. She could have waited until the morning but upon arrival(we thought she was a parent entering the wrong room) at Sick Kids in London she quietly told us that our son was going to be OK. No other Dr. had ever given us the slightest bit of hope. She holds a important spot in our families hearts forever. Two of my children now have to change Dr's (age) and are having a hard time with the transition.

Submitted March 28, 2008 | flag