Rate Dr. Joshua A. Rokaw

Dr. Joshua A. Rokaw's Ratings

MOST EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN IN SAN FERNANDO VALLEY CA

Submitted Dec. 30, 2013 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr Rokaw for 15 years. The man is unbelieveable in his knowledge of medicine. He has referred me to other top notch doctors when needed. He is very personable and always has a joke to cheer you up. I have referred friends to him and they are equally impressed.

Submitted Jan. 22, 2013 | flag

I have been seen by SEVERAL specialists, internists, endocrinologists, etc. (international, Houston, Dallas and LA) and by far Dr. Rokaw supersedes them ALL above and beyond. MY DIABETES and ALL issues that were out of control in my body FINALLY ARE CONTROLLED AND WAS ABLE TO CONCEIVE A BABY!!!. I NEVER feel rushed and takes his time to LISTEN to my health concerns, as opposed to other physicians who are just "text book and blah blah" and nothing of results. If you want results and a physician to tell you the truth straight forward with humor about life, this is the doctor for you! May God bless Dr. Rokaw! I am vey hard to draw blood and ALL of his personell are able to find it quickly, no pain and ONE POKE!!!! Front desk is excellent and office is newly renovated, VERY NICE!

Submitted April 7, 2012 | flag

I do not like or trust doctors, but I both like and respect the opinions of Dr. Rokaw. He is open to alternative treatments where they are generally effective, and he follows up on test with a phone call. He has never been unavailable for a prescription refill or for a question. Also rare in doctors, he has a sense of humor. This makes him more human, in my opinion. I would and have recommended him to anyone in need of an endocrinologist.

Submitted May 9, 2011 | flag

very devoted to protecting his patients. sense of humor, though not for everyone, also does not run up bills.

Submitted Jan. 23, 2011 | flag

bad ,very bad sick very very very sick office is very dirty

Submitted July 5, 2010 | flag

Excellent, compassionate, detail oriented physician

Submitted Aug. 16, 2008 | flag

Doctor Rokaw is one of the least qualified doctors I have ever been too. He shows a lack of concern for his patients problems. At least he did with me. He handles him self in an unprofessional manner. I would not recommend him to anyone

Submitted June 20, 2008 | flag

Dr. Rokaw is a great doctor. I have seen him for about 10 years now. He has guided me through numerous illnesses that were too obscure for most doctors to figure out. He does have a sense of humor that helps alleviate the anxiety of doctor visits. He treats his patients with the utmost respect and care. He is extremely knowledgeable and definitely one of the best in LA.

Submitted June 18, 2008 | flag

My first visit was today. I did arrive late and was seen late. I was asked several questions and blood was drawn. I did not expect to receive a physical exam as he is a specialist in hormones. Problems are diagnosed with testing. He has a sense of humor that I can relate to but is perhaps a bit risky for the average person. He should be less casual to avoid misunderstandings.

Submitted May 29, 2008 | flag