Rate Dr. James C. Powers

Dr. James C. Powers's Ratings

11 years ago Dr Powers performed a sophisticated in-office surgical procedure to remove what turned out to be a malignant sarcoma from my chest. This was the start of a process which led to other in-hospital surgeries, chemotherapy, and radiation. I was later told by the head of surgery at Naval Medical Center San Diego that Dr Powers skills and knowledge saved my life! I do not know about his current office staff but what higher rating can you give than this man literally saved my life (that being an observation from another surgeon).

Submitted Oct. 2, 2012 | flag

Great Dr with an unusual warmth and kindness. Always willing to see me at a drop of a hat.

Submitted Dec. 31, 2008 | flag

I liked Dr Powers he had time to answer my questions about my condition. I was able to get an appt within a few days which helped me heal faster.

Submitted June 17, 2008 | flag