Rate Dr. Madeline Rodriguez

Dr. Madeline Rodriguez's Ratings

Dr. Rodriguez, is very good, very compassionate. I was very sick and stressful for my symptoms and she immediately send me for an ultrasound, I went to the lab and got an appointment for a 10 days later, before I got home the lady who gave me the appointment was calling me to give me an appointment of next day, again before I got home she was calling me to give the test results. This is a doctor with you can feel secure. Thanks Doctor Madeleine, I hope I can find a doctor like en every place I go. God bless you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][616805].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2014

Dr. Rodriguez is pretty good but her office staff and wait times are not so great. The waiting room wait time is usually 5-10 minutes after appt time but I have waited up to an hour before. Then you wait again when you are in the room for the Dr. usually 5-20 minutes. They are VERY intolerant if you are late even by a few minutes. They do not extend the same courtesy to you that they expect you to extend to them. There are several times I have left upset due to the way I was treated by the people you see prior to seeing the doctors, whether that be office staff or nurses or med techs (not sure).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][616804].votes_count ]]