Dr. Richard J. Schmidt

Grad. Year: 1990

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 08/04/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. Richard J. Schmidt has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: Is he married?    Email me    Answer it

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Richard" to "Richard J."
RID: 1421121
20/04/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Schmidt is the kindest, most knowledgable doctor. My husband and I couldn't be happier with him. I would recommend him to anyone who wants a caring, respectful and positive Dr. I am 44 years old and he has been nothing but postive about my chances of getting pregnant and is doing everything he can to make that happen. I actually look forward to my visits wiht him because it's almost like going to see a friend. Best doctor ever. Kerry
Insurance: Aetna
Respond
RID: 754653
04/01/09 5 5 5 5 Richard Schmidt and his partner, Francis Polanksy at NOVA IVF take great care & time with each patient. We did an IVF cycle with them, and were successful! We're now nearing the end of our first trimester of pregnancy. The nurses there are also commendable, very kind to patients hyped up on horomone stimulation drugs and always have a listening ear and kind word to say. The entire staff is professional, patient, always run appointments on time, and call on weekends to follow-up when needed. They stagger appointments to minimize patients running into each other & waiting in the lobby too long (IVF is a VERY private treatment and they fully understand that!). Have recommended to 2 more close friends, and hopefully they will cycle at NOVA soon. They don't contract with insurance, but I had 50% coverage anyway, and their fees are very low compared to other clinics in the area. The embryology lab is extremely competent and we had a huge success and have several more embryos for future!
Insurance: United Healthcare