Rate Dr. Jay S. Schuster

Dr. Jay S. Schuster's Ratings

Nothing wrong with the friendly, smiling attitude of all staff. They are fine people. What is wrong in the medical care aspect. Dentist said I needed a crown. I went to provider within my insurance. Metro dentists had zero interest in working with dentist who was going to do my crown since he was not a referral of metro dentist. Had significant health issue. Called to ask dentist how this would impact my dental care. Dentist would not talk to me. I kept being turfed to the receptionist. Nice gal. Not a medical professional. This group focuses on cosmetic. Do not expect medical/dental expertise or knowledge If it has to do with integrated health. I found a new dentist. Turns out I didn't need that costly crown. This group is Fine for cosmetics. NOT fine for medical/ dental approach to care.

Submitted July 21, 2014 | flag

I have been to many dentists over the years but my visit to Metro Dental and Dr. Schuster was exceptional. I was handled like I was an NBA star or a movie star. The staff went out of their way to make me comfortable and a rather than waiting for an hour I was taken in promptly for my treatment. Thanks for a great experience at the dentists office.

Submitted May 2, 2013 | flag

I have lived in 4 different states since high school in western PA and have seen numerous dentists over the last 30 years. Dr. Schuster is by far the most thorough, intelligent and efficient dentist I have ever met. I so look forward to my visits in such a modern, spotless facility with smiling staff and a few good laughs with Dr. Jay. -Lou in Westfield

Submitted May 1, 2013 | flag

He is an overall a good dentist, but tends to over treat and over charge. I have walked away and started to see a new dentist

Submitted Sept. 18, 2012 | flag

Dr. Schuster is the only dentist in the last 10 years who picked up on a tiny pit of decay on the outside of my molar. Not only gentle and caring, but he really educated me on the danger of silver fillings, not to mention how ugly they were. So happy now that I have safer composite ones. When visiting from Florida to see family and shop, I always make time to see him.

Submitted July 20, 2011 | flag

Very nice and did a great job on my teeth. He also helped my dad out a lot after the last dentist messed his teeth up badly, and gave him a break on the money.

Submitted March 7, 2008 | flag