Rate Dr. John P. Vogelsang

Dr. John P. Vogelsang's Ratings

Dr. V has been my OB for 12 years and I was thrilled that he was able to deliver my baby. He is kind, intelligent, and takes the time to answer any questions/ease any concerns that you may have. He is ALWAYS on time and is very prompt in returning e-mails. Diana, his nurse, his also wonderful and personable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][616899].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

Smart, knowledgable, professional, caring, upbeat doctor who is easy to talk to and really listens. Took care of me during 2nd pregnancy (AMA 15 years after the first!) which was high risk. He is my go-to guy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][616898].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

He was my doctor when I was pregnant with both my kids and helped me feel calmer and was always a cheerful, friendly, knowledgable doctor who never rushed me out and always had time to answer my questions. Very professional doctor and very nice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][616897].votes_count ]]