Dr. Kenneth E. Dozier

Grad. Year: 1975

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 04/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Kenneth E. Dozier has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: does he deliver at Parkview Hosp.?    Email me    Answer it
Q: Does this DR accept medicare/medi-cal?    Email me    Answer it

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2915641
16/10/13 5 4 5 5 I loved him as my OB/GYN. He always answered all of my questions and was very honest. His staff remembered me by name, which I loved because it showed that they really cared and they were all super polite, him included. He always asked how I was feeling and took his time when he was doing my prenatal check ups. Unfortunately he wasn't on call when I delivered, but he came in the next day to check on me. I wish more doctors were like Dr. Dozier.
Insurance: Tricare
RID: 1793756
24/03/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Dozier was the on call OB at the hospital when I delivered my premie. He did a great job on my csection. I healed pretty quickly and I think it was because of he did such a good job! He was very good at talking to me and letting me understand my situation before the csection.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1662771
16/12/11 5 3 5 5 Very thorough and respectful. I have a complex medical history and came to Dr. Dozier with a number of questions, and left with all my questions answered and a plan for the future. Very gentle as well - no pain for pelvic exam. There was some delay but if he is this thorough with all his patients it is understandable.
Insurance: Aetna
Paid (or co-pay): $40
RID: 1494522
24/07/11 5 3 5 5 I moved to the Riverside area when I was 36 weeks pregnant and made the (seemingly) difficult decision to change my entire birth plan (i.e., change doctors, pick a new hospital to deliver at, etc.). Enter Dr. Kenneth Dozier. The care that I received from him during the last three weeks of my pregnancy (my baby came early) by far surpassed the "care" I received from the OBGYN I had been seeing for the vast majority of my pregnancy. He treated me with the utmost respect, addressed me by name, made eye contact with me, spent considerable time with me, listened to and addressed my questions, comments, and concerns, displayed genuine concern and compassion, etc. The aforementioned should be "give me's" when it comes to medical care, but my experience(s) with (most) doctors have left me feeling condescended to, dispensible, if not entirely irrelevant. Dr. Dozier single-handidly restored my faith in the sense that good doctors do (still) exist. I feel blessed that he delivered our baby.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1205323
10/07/10 5 4 5 5 I was in another doctors care at the time.my regular doctor was leaving town.my doctor always made me feel like a number not a patient.I had concerns because of a previous miscarriage.I felt as if brushed off & not a concern to him. I addressed it to my regular doctor and felt ridiculed.I was basicly passed down to Dr. Dozier.I did not even have to bring anything up,he automaticly showed concerns for what i wanted answered.When it came time to have the baby he was there reassuring he was going to help me thru it. I felt very well taken care of.For that I give him all the respects due. For this I will be changing doctors.Thank you Dr. D. for making me feel I was important and that you cared for our well being...
Insurance: Pacificare
RID: 820998
09/03/09 5 3 5 5 He's a great doctor. I was with him for almost 15 years until I moved. He delivered both my children. He took great care of me during both my pregnancies. My only complaint is that the wait was about 45 minutes after my scheduled appointment. His lack of punctuality would be enough to leave and look for another doctor, but he's that good. So I learned to make an appointment with him as his first patient of the day. Lastly, his staff is great.
Insurance: Anthem