Rate Dr. John Hoff

Dr. John Hoff's Ratings

Dr. John D. Hoff is such an incredible doctor...but more than that, he is an awesome person with never ending patience and a warm smile and bedside manner. He has been my doctor for 18 years and I see him for everything! He understands the "whole" me and that's what he treats. He is very popular and that is why he has long waits...but he is worth the wait and the long commute I now have to drive to see him! He never seems rushed even if he is and he won't give up on you. You will not be sorry if you choose him as your doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][616936].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2012

Just moved to the area while pregnant. He took over at 16 weeks gestation... couldn't have found a better doctor. This is my second pregnancy and I find Dr. Hoff to be patient, friendly, and have an excellent bedside manner. I have no fears about delivery with Dr. Hoff on my side.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][616935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2009

Dr. Hoff is the best ob i ever met may God bless him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][616934].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

Both Dr. Hoffs are absolutely terrific. I had a complicated twin pregnancy and Dr. Gary Hoff was the BEST doctor ever.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][616933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2009

John David Hoff and his brother are both OBs in the same building, not sure if it's the same practice. Sine John joined PAMF, I'm sure the service went downhill. Front office staff are immature, gossipy and rude to patients. I waited well over an hour to see the nurse and Dr. Hoff for my first appointment for my first pregnancy, ever. The nurse had me in tears in minutes, telling me horror stories of being permanently disfigured and losing my ballerina body after having a child. They want you to meet the nurse who does a physical (not the MD?????) in one room, then scamper down the hall in your gown to do an u/s with the MD?! No thanks. We had all of 10 minutes with the MD due to the office lateness, with zero apology from anyone there. He conducts his interviews/ questions in the exam room, which has ONE chair for patient, spouse, and MD, so guess who sits (patient) and feels like a schoolchild. Oh, of course you can be nude in stirrups while getting your questions answered....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][616932].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2009

Friendly, competent Doctor who spends a lot of time with you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][616931].votes_count ]]